Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope they make the blades out of metal this time it would make the PF stand out I love this sculpt and cant wait to see the EX hope it's switch out hands head print everything that came with the Jason EX looking very forward to this very bought

NO noes1??? uh dammit. I want the oldshool freddy!!!! somebody expert confirm what part he is.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh....so upon closer inspection (IE its not being from the first film) I will prolly just keep my FVJ PF and be done with it.

Custom figures aside, McFarlane and NECA may be the only folks who ever made NOES 1 Freddy.:lecture

Instant buy for me, along with pinhead and hopefully leatherface from Part 3. The saw is family.

What a great prototype pic. Not sure I'll order but looks promising none the less.

I guess for every storm, there's a Freddy.

Wow.. another Freddy PF.
I got my JVF Freddy pf a few days ago..
Like the hand , hopefully is not cross-eye..
We need more horror PF, like Michael Myers or Spinhead

Nice.

Pleasnant surprise! Great to see Sideshow is still interested in some classic horror.

I may have pick this up, the sculpt is already better than the JvF version and hopefully he will be on a much taller base, so he doesn't look like such a twerp. Can't wait to see the full reveal, and hope the price isn't too high.

Maybe we will see another Leatherface too :dunno

Awesome...Sideshow doing more Modern Horror PF'S !!!!!

Ordering this.

The pose is pretty cool, especially if the exclusive is a Springwood Slasher portrait (no I don't know if that's the case).

I personally prefer the Part 3 & 4 makeup, which is what this likeness is, so this is ideal for me. Couldn't be happier. Proto paint job looks incredible, too.

Agreed on all counts. Would love a Robert Englund switchout head for the ex, but not getting my hopes up.

To me, so far this looks far superior to the previous Freddy pf, which personally I wasn't too impressed with how it turne out, so while unexpected, I'm definitely interested.

Back