Freddy Krueger - ANOES pt 4 Costume!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As you may, or may not, know...I am a huge Fredhead. Recently, I was one of the lucky few to receive Darkride Studios' new silicone Part 4 mask...and WOW! It is like instant-Freddy make up.

I've owned quite a few Fred masks in my day (some of them silicone), but nothing compares to the quality of this thing. It is seriously the single most bad@ss mask I have ever owned, and genuinely makes you look like Robert Englund in makeup. It looks like it came right off of the set.

Expect plenty pictures and videos this Halloween! Here are a few (crappy cell phone) pics and vids!

[ame]https://youtu.be/dDp6QW2T5Cw[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/H3frmhVTOFA[/ame]

Thanks man! It really does look realistic, even better in person too :)

I might take some more pics and shoot another video once my part 4 fedora arrives. I'll also shoot it in the day time, so you can see all of the painted and sculpted detail better.

Just stunning work! was this a special gift by James. Reminds me of childhood all over again! "Were's the F..king Bourbon B..ch"

Thanks! :) I feel lucky to own it :)
I was actually one of the first 20 to receive it as part of a "soft release." Where only his close friends, family and customers received them.

I feel especially lucky seeing how much they're going for on Ebay right now. One sold a few days back for over $1.500!

Awesome costume man! Very accurate only thing that is not is the glove. That's more of the part 1/2 Hero. All you need is a part 4 glove and it's golden but still that's a really awesome costume! :clap:clap:clap

Awesome costume man! Very accurate only thing that is not is the glove. That's more of the part 1/2 Hero. All you need is a part 4 glove and it's golden but still that's a really awesome costume! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks man! :) It is indeed the part 1 glove. I kind of ran out of my Halloween budget this year :p The part 4 glove will have to wait until next Halloween.

I honestly prefer the part 1 glove anyway, it's a lot less clunky looking than the part 4. It's a little sleeker and thinner, which, I think, makes it look more dangerous :p

The other thing is my fedora. As of right now it's also based on part 2 (because that was last year's costume; Part 2 Freddy). I do have a screen-accurate part 4 fedora heading my way though. I'll take some more pics and shoot a better video once it's here :D

Thanks man! :) It is indeed the part 1 glove. I kind of ran out of my Halloween budget this year :p The part 4 glove will have to wait until next Halloween.

I honestly prefer the part 1 glove anyway, it's a lot less clunky looking than the part 4. It's a little sleeker and thinner, which, I think, makes it look more dangerous :p

The other thing is my fedora. As of right now it's also based on part 2 (because that was last year's costume; Part 2 Freddy). I do have a screen-accurate part 4 fedora heading my way though. I'll take some more pics and shoot a better video once it's here :D

Totally understand man that money can go quickly I've built a TCM 74 Pretty Women costume last year and it sucked me dry when it was complete! Love it but still amazing costume. I myself love the part 1/2 glove. I use to own a part 2 glove but sold it. Sold all my Freddy gloves. Very cool props to have for sure. Again awesome costume! Great job! :goodpost:

Thanks guys! This Halloween is going to be awesome! :)

As luck would have it, we are going to be celebrating it in Somerville, MA this year. Most of the bars there are located on...Elm Street! :p

I'm uploading a new, daytime video tomorrow. Hopefully my new F(r)edora will be there as well. Stay tuned! :)

Wow these could be shots from the movie. Ur soo lucky to have that!

Wow these could be shots from the movie. Ur soo lucky to have that!

Thanks man! And yes, I am! :) Couldn't be happier!

I think I might get a mannequin so I can have a lifesize Freddy display that I can pop the mask on whenever I don't wear it.

As a fellow Fredhead I must say that I'm extremely jealous. That mask is simply outstanding!

In no way, shape or form does that look like a 'mere' mask but instead it looks like Kevin Yagher himself has done your makeup.

As a fellow Fredhead I must say that I'm extremely jealous. That mask is simply outstanding!

In no way, shape or form does that look like a 'mere' mask but instead it looks like Kevin Yagher himself has done your makeup.

Thanks man! I couldn't agree more! Everytime I put it on and look at myself in the mirror, I get chills :p I've definitely owned my fair share of silicone masks...but this one takes the cake! :)

Back