• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Freddy Krueger (Anoes) Part 2 Silicone Mask + Fedora + CFX Headform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I decided to part ways with my part 2 by James (just the mask, not the left hand). I love this mask, but I need the funds. I will be selling the following as a bundle:
  • Darkride Torched Part 2 (A Freddy mask based on Robert Englund's portrayal of Mr. Krueger in A Nightmare on Elm St. Part 2[/*]
  • Jack Capers Part 2 (movie accurate) Fedora (large)[/*]
  • CFX Joe headform for the silicone mask (it's a little small, but it holds the mask and fedora nicely) [/*]
Joe_zpsf45a78d3.jpg

Here are some pics of the mask and fedora:
Fred1_zpsf8bc019f.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

2-4.jpg

Fred2_zpse93c0c65.jpg

Proof.jpg

47373_436187283095697_2065214399_n.jpg

Closer.jpg

PhotoOct27B.jpg

Here's a video of the mask:
[ame=https://youtu.be/GWTE9SUWcwk]https://youtu.be/GWTE9SUWcwk[/ame]

All are in excellent condition, and custom weathering has been added to the Jack Capers fedora to make it look even grittier. Here's a picture showing the weathering of the fedora quite a bit better:
FILE0082.jpg

Asking price = $550 + shipping (for all 3 items together; I will not be parting this out). Mask, of course, has been sanitized and is safe and ready to be worn.

Thanks for looking!

- Ralph

Last bump before I pop this guy on Ebay :) Would really love to have this go to someone on these forums! Best offer will be considered.

* Bump *

Thanks man, even if you don't wear it as a mask, it still makes for an awesome display (because of the silicone).

Back