Fred in your head - Freddy diorama--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET: "Fred in your Head" Diorama

FRED.jpg

Re: NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET: "Fred in your Head" Diorama

looks interesting...But the Damn Jason Part 3 PF Will never come...

Also, I'm surprised that Sideshow still have the new line license.

Wonder what the dio will look like? Nice sculpt of Freddy :rock

Oh yeah, FREDDY is back. Will pick this one up. DIE WALLET DIE!

I'm not too sure about this one. I was hoping the PO would be for a PF, but oh well. I'll have too see full pics before I decide.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! So freakin happy to see something new from Nightmare on Elm Street! :rock

Looks great, and I'm sure I'll get it. But this means no Jason PF, doesn't it? :monkey2

Not into dios, but nice to see Sideshow hasnt completely forgotten about modern horror.

Headsculpt looks great. Will be interested to see this full piece. Still hoping for either Sideshow or Hot Toys to do a nice re-release of a 12" Freddy - with metal claws.

Headsculpt looks great. Will be interested to see this full piece. Still hoping for either Sideshow or Hot Toys to do a nice re-release of a 12" Freddy - with metal claws.

And i hope they release one with a head sculpt like in the first move, the classic one they released had a jumper with striped arms and the head sculpt wasn't 'scabby' enough

edited duplicate

Last edited:
Re: Fred in your head - Freddy diorama

Gotta have for me. So far I love what they have done on the Freddy side.

Re: Fred in your head - Freddy diorama

Wouldn't mind a nice Freddy dio myself, but as someone else stated, when did they get the New Line license back? They've had Freddy and Jason crap coming out lately, but Sideshow was only distributing other companies things. God knows I would also kill for a good Jason PF, because I just didn't want the FvJ one as my Jason PF. Let the one we see be in production...

Back