Fred in your head - Freddy diorama--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fred in your head - Freddy diorama

From Mesa's pics...

IMG_1750Large.jpg

I LIKE IT.

looks cool ..... for some reason I was expecting a little more tho ... :monkey1

Looks great! Better than I expected, actually. Now let's get a price...

I'm kinda disapointed, i expected it to be a scene from the original film, but looks pretty good...

Wow I think he looks fantastic (so does that Hitman PF next to him) and I cant wait to see more!

I get the saddest feeling we won't be seeing many more Robert Englund Freddy collectibles after this. There are a few Englund ones coming out soon from other companies as well, but most places are just going to jump on with the new incarnation of Freddy. I'll most likely be avoiding "new" Freddy stuff for sure.

IMG_0890.JPG

My complaint about the piece is that he doesn't seem to be looking at...anything, really. Just looking into space.

im not saying jack is going to suck, but freddy is robert and thats how it should stay in my book, if i buy stuff of the new nightmare on elm street it will feel weird having a different freddy face with my collection lol

this could have been a nice PF too instead of a maquette

im not saying jack is going to suck, but freddy is robert and thats how it should stay in my book, if i buy stuff of the new nightmare on elm street it will feel weird having a different freddy face with my collection lol

I think Freddy can be someone other than Robert...if they can capture the essence of the character. Certainly, Robert Englund will always be the Freddy Krueger of my childhood. That won't change. But I'm willing to give this a shot considering how well TCM and Friday the 13th turned out.

But I do agree with you 100% about the collectibles issue. That will definitely be strange.

Ordered. Looks fantastic, but priced a little higher than I was hoping.

Ordered the exclusive just now, can't wait for this!

Its actually quite nice, tempted to order...

I passed on ordering it .. as much as I would love to add it, I'd prefer to add another Scream Scene over something that doesn't really relate to a film. It is nice, but I'll bet it will be found cheaper down the line.

Back