Fred in your head - Freddy diorama--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it.... don't know if I will keep it... but I like the vibe of it. And it's Englund, and as it was stated earlier.. with the new film being made right now, it will probably be something we won't see for a while.

I ordered the exclusive but Im thinking as soon as BBTS puts this up I'm going to cancel it and get a regular one cheaper. I wouldnt display him without his hat anyway.

I would really like to add this piece to my collection, but 200 is a little too much for me, and the exclusive is stupid, i would display Freddy with the hat on anyway lol

It would've made more sense if the exclusive also included an interchangeable hand as well with the hat sculpted on it, so you could display it like he's tipping his hat to you.

I just caved and ordered the Exclusive. I actually like the Ex better as I'll probably display him with the hat off. What really sold me was that in comparison pics with other PFs, it's about the same size so I felt the price was justified...

It would've made more sense if the exclusive also included an interchangeable hand as well with the hat sculpted on it, so you could display it like he's tipping his hat to you.

Yeah, that would have been a good idea.

FredEx02.jpg

You think so? I thought the price was kinda affordable for that kind of piece.

Hmmm, maybe you guys are right and I'm just being cheap. The price is certainly in line with the scream scenes, and it isn't as small as we (or I) initially thought.

I'll probably still check with a retailer to see if I can save a buck though. :monkey4 :monkey3

I hate poor people, especially when the poor person is me. :lol

Back