Fred in your head - Freddy diorama--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope its okay to bump this after so long but if anyone is after this piece, its still available here:

https://www.attoycity.com/action-figure/335-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-figure-12.html

Just received mine. Five days delivery from China to Ireland. €208 incl shipping and they, upon request, declared it a gift of low valuation so no tax.

Absolutely delighted :)

89415189.jpg
57103876.jpg

congrats on obtaining a great statue. I love mine. It's a shame this piece isn't talked about more...kinda fell through the cracks, like the Part VII scream scene.

Great figure, one of the best of my collection. I'm new to the forum, but this post helped me decide to buy it. Thanks. I leave a link to a review I did on my blog. It is in Spanish translated into English by google.

Great figure, one of the best of my collection. I'm new to the forum, but this post helped me decide to buy it. Thanks. I leave a link to a review I did on my blog. It is in Spanish translated into English by google.

Resurrecting this thread as well to say THANK YOU for making me aware of this piece. After months of chasing down, JUST received mine all the way from Australia. LOVE IT and one of my favs as well!

Back