Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this keeps happening:

501c3c.jpg

I guess I should use some glue to keep it from doing this, my question is, what type of glue should I use?!

super glue....

wow, can't believe one of these went for that much. Buyer must be a hardcore Robo fan, which means he will be in for a surprise when he sees what his money got him.

Just curious, do you have one of these? I know there are some issues (thin neck) and there were issues of damage taking place during shipping, but once you see one of these in front of you all the risks are worth it.

I know many people had bad experiences trying to get one of these, but you could get a replacement if you ordered through sideshow, right? I also think many people commenting on how bad these are haven't seen one in person. Mine gets the most attention out of my whole collection when guests come over.

One of these just went for over $1500 on ebay. Interesting.
This is a piece I wouldn't sell. It's that good (just make sure you get pics first before you buy one).:rotfl

I believe that was FELMAR's auction. I'm not selling mine either. Mint-Near Mint Robocop busts are VERY, VERY tough to come by :hi5:

wow, can't believe one of these went for that much. Buyer must be a hardcore Robo fan, which means he will be in for a surprise when he sees what his money got him.

If it arrives one piece and free from major flaws $1500 is a damn good deal as far as i'm concerned deal. Remember this is a true limited edition collectors with the original ES being 250. Now subtract all of the ones that were damaged in shipping, decapitated the actual ES is closer to 200ish. I honestly see Mint - Near Mint copies of these busts appreciating quite nicely in the future.

once you see one of these in front of you all the risks are worth it. I also think many people commenting on how bad these are haven't seen one in person. Mine gets the most attention out of my whole collection when guests come over.

Yep, the presence of this piece is unmatched. Mine is from the first run and the paintjob is incredible. jaw-droping piece indeed.

Im seeing them go up to 2000$ here i Denmark and im thinking the Atom lifesize bust will do the same

Maybe a solution can be find..... Maybe a engraved metal plate for numbering under base provided by Sideshow of course since the forgot about the numbers..... I mean one of the reasons I orderd this was the total of 200 pieces :gah:

maybe u should ask for yr money back :dunno

Maybe a solution can be find..... Maybe a engraved metal plate for numbering under base provided by Sideshow of course since the forgot about the numbers..... I mean one of the reasons I orderd this was the total of 200 pieces :gah:

LoL....this is SS were talking about. You make it sound like they actually care what collectors want. They will leave the ES open on the base, even though its numbered on the site. All the orders they DID get will now be cancelled due to their slimy selling tactics.

Chris

Your new to collecting aren't you?

Chris

No I have been collecting since 1979

If Sideshow won't make their customes happy with a Atom lifesize bust no I will....... I will make 200 small metalsigns stating : Real Steel logo, Atom lifesize bust, no 1/200-200/200 to glue under each bust.

All owners can contact me and get their number for free ! Im only asking the shipping price..... The low numbers will be for the first....but before all this we need a final answer from Sideshow.... If they won't help Then I will !

Finally got this today. Came with no damage so really happy. Can't really see any flaws so glad I picked it up. Only minor flaw if look really close a tiny bit of over spray in the black area

Finally got this today. Came with no damage so really happy. Can't really see any flaws so glad I picked it up. Only minor flaw if look really close a tiny bit of over spray in the black area

congrats on making it out alive :wink1:

Goegeous bust you got there :lecture

Back