Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just been a one year delay so not too long. lol

Freak One year is not too long..I been hunting kane fachugger bust for two years..it finally came today..you were right..its one sick piece!!
2012-10-10232738-picsay.jpg

Freak One year is not too long..I been hunting kane fachugger bust for two years..it finally came today..you were right..its one sick piece!!
2012-10-10232738-picsay.jpg

Haha, that one year delay is not including the more than a year wait for it since pre-order. I'm really glad you managed to get the facehugger bust!!! Congrats!! How much did you get it for? Edition number and what do you think of it so far?

It is the number one piece I have that creeps and fascinates people out the most. More pics pleasE! I'm missing him loads. haha (I'm overseas now)

PS: You have my two grails! The queen bust and especially the warrior bust. I used to think collectibles and their prices are just crazy. I was a HUGE alien fan back then but even then I thought $1k for it was too expensive. If only I hadn't listen to reason. lol. $1k for an alien warrior bust would be a steal now.

congrats Vic. That's one i've been trying to track down for quite some time. Yiu got good taste kid.
Thanks Brezerkerr...even tho its a old piece.its very impressive in person

Haha, that one year delay is not including the more than a year wait for it since pre-order. I'm really glad you managed to get the facehugger bust!!! Congrats!! How much did you get it for? Edition number and what do you think of it so far?

It is the number one piece I have that creeps and fascinates people out the most. More pics pleasE! I'm missing him loads. haha (I'm overseas now)

PS: You have my two grails! The queen bust and especially the warrior bust. I used to think collectibles and their prices are just crazy. I was a HUGE alien fan back then but even then I thought $1k for it was too expensive. If only I hadn't listen to reason. lol. $1k for an alien warrior bust would be a steal now.

Its #198/250..got it for total $540...life is funny.two months ago I got beat in a auction on him in the last second for $1100..at that moment I tought to myself it wasnt meant to be.the following week I won Local pick up auction of Neca lifesize Mohawk Gremlin for $400,then finally won Facehugger bust for $540 and also got Legend Meg Mucklebones lsb #78/200 for $150..by losing that first facehugger auction,I was able to purchase three rare pieces for lil over $1100..timing is everything & lil luck played part of it

Its #198/250..got it for total $540...life is funny.two months ago I got beat in a auction on him in the last second for $1100..at that moment I tought to myself it wasnt meant to be.the following week I won Local pick up auction of Neca lifesize Mohawk Gremlin for $400,then finally won Facehugger bust for $540 and also got Legend Meg Mucklebones lsb #78/200 for $150..by losing that first facehugger auction,I was able to purchase three rare pieces for lil over $1100..timing is everything & lil luck played part of it

there's an appointed time for everything.

Thanks Brezerkerr...even tho its a old piece.its very impressive in person

$540 is a steal!! Congrats, I think as is with most collectibles, every now and then you'll win a bid for a price you can never imagine. I don't remember if I've mentioned how I got mine but it was a similar story. I kept getting sniped about 3 times in total for the facehugger. each time the bid ended at about $1100. My max bid was $950. (I did recently see one going for a buy it now price for $999) In the end I gave up and just went with the mini bust. (After getting the life size version, the mini vers really pales in comparison) Just for the heck of it,I asked the guy if he had the life size version and he offered to sell me his artist proof piece for $380. And the box came in great condition too. Probably my favourite acquisition story. Considering it is a grail piece and I got it under retail. I might be heading back for the holidays, I really hope this robocop bust would arrive by then. This waiting is just getting ridiculous

Dang.
After reading this tread, just for kicks, I've place a waitlist order on this.
Got a message from SS a few minutes ago, telling me the waitlist converted....

Now I don't know what to do hehe... Cancel, keep.....
??? Hmmmm... ????

Dang.

??? Hmmmm... ????

If you got it from SS get it and see the condition. It sucks, send it back.

Yes, Sideshow.
Whoever sent it back - Did SS give you hard time? Did you have to pay for return shipping?

Thanks for any input.

Sideshow pays for the return shipping and for international customers, they will ask you to destroy it instead of sending it back. I'm currently waiting on a replacement. I had to destroy the bust.

Sideshow pays for the return shipping and for international customers, they will ask you to destroy it instead of sending it back. I'm currently waiting on a replacement. I had to destroy the bust.

Oh man! A painful task?
Did you get yours from the early batches?
I am very hopeful that they have at least improve the packaging to keep it safe....
How bad was yours? I mean, do know the head on yours fell off, but did u notice any other obvious flaws and defects?

Dang.

??? Hmmmm... ????

have them ship it to you and go from there.

If its a disaster, return and get a refund. the only thing you're risking is the original shipping and a "temporary credit card charge" which will be reversed if you get a refund.

Back