Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why?
Seems silly to me.:cuckoo:

:slap Read back a few pages then!

edit dont read back, here it is:

011.jpg

Dont know if this will help. This is a guy from Thailand, he's just saying the cast is very thin around the neck area.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMcbLjjGv8A[/ame]

And that man calls himself an artist !! I have a lot of different names for him people should lawyer up ore make a petition, the proper thing to do is call back all busts and remake them for half the price !

I just got my Robocop Bust and I think I must have gotten one of the very few "good ones".

It made it all the way to Australia unbroken and no real paint faults.I nearly cancelled this order sooo many times but Im really glad I didnt.

Obviously some tiny little things could have been done better but I am in love with my bust. After all these posts, delays etc I would never deal with Fred again even though this was purchased through Sideshow.

Not quite sure what Fred was thinking with that darker bluey/green line on the upper chest though????

Anyway Hope some others get a decent one aswell.

Im In Australia too mate and fred royaly discovery channeled me. Luckily my head is still on the body. But apart from that, My bust has more flaws on it than a Michael bay film:gah: still no word from sidestep i mean sideshow:stick Like between rosanne arnolds legs. Fishy it would seem:horror

I received the return shipping label yesterday and that crapfest of a bust was sent back today. Glad to have it out of my sight.

I asked Sideshow to check out the item packaging before being send out. Was told, it would delay shipment. Have not heard back from them, I am guessing my Robocop is damaged...
Marty from Australia

Yays! I got another two months delay.

First I received another delay, as opposed to most of the members who've already received theirs:

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

8/25/2012 $404.99

Today I received another email:

Thank you for your order for the Robocop Life Size Bust. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

Sideshow anticipates arrival of your Robocop Life Size Bust in mid-September. As such your final payment has been delayed until October 10th. Should the item become available before then, you have the option of contacting us to have the balance of your order paid and bust shipped out.

We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

If you choose to cancel the order we will refund any previously charged funds. We may need to speak with you directly to credit your account properly if your payments were charged more than 6 months ago. We can also transfer any credits to another existing order, or assist you with placing new orders.

Lol, I'm guessing all those complaints are getting to them and Sideshow is making sure all the busts that are sent out now are perfect or close to being perfect anyway.

Back