Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anmI8Lf.gif

The Contest: Complete the Gremlins crossword puzzle to find the letters in the circles. Arrange the letters in the circles to form two words that are relevant to the film. PM me the words for your entry.

Wicked cool contest and really great prize. I had to work at it, but I know I got all the right answers. Hopefully I'm the only one!

Wicked cool contest and really great prize. I had to work at it, but I know I got all the right answers. Hopefully I'm the only one!

And not that anyone will believe me, but I did the whole puzzle before moving on in the thread, so I didn't see any of the hits GZL was giving out...

anmI8Lf.gif

The Contest: Complete the Gremlins crossword puzzle to find the letters in the circles. Arrange the letters in the circles to form two words that are relevant to the film. PM me the words for your entry.

The Rules: One entry per person. PM me your answer--DO NOT POST IN THE FREAKTACULAR THREAD. Winner will be decided by The Wheel. Contest ends Monday, October 30th at 6pm Central Time.

The Prize: A Trick or Treat Gremlin Puppet with 3D glasses and popcorn bucket

Dammit, you're gonna make me print this out! :lol
Love me some Gremlins, so I gotta give it a shot...

I'll be posting another contest sometime tomorrow (for physical stuff, not digital this time)...

Just finished watching Gremlins, such a great film, and got my crossword all filled out! :yess:

I'll admit, that jumble took me quite awhile to figure out, kudos on a great contest Zod! :clap

Just finished watching Gremlins, such a great film, and got my crossword all filled out! :yess:

I'll admit, that jumble took me quite awhile to figure out, kudos on a great contest Zod! :clap

I have to go back and recheck my answers .....I KNOW I got one of the words but the rest of the letters don't make sense.....

Therefore I conclude I screwed up.........

That's what I get for doing this at work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job to those of you who got the crossword puzzle answer so far! :rock

GAH! He tasks me! :rotfl My brain is just not wired to unjumble words! Crossword puzzles? No worries. Gremlins trivia? All damn day. Jumbled words? I'm useless!

You've constructed the World's Most Diabolical Contest*, sir. I doff my cap to you.

*Provided your one and only goal is to taunt ol' jumble-deficient Boot

Good job to those of you who got the crossword puzzle answer so far! :rock

This is priority one when I get home....forget that whole say "hi" to the family and eat thing.....

It's impossible to do a crossword on and iPhone...

Random Draw Winner

1. GeneralZodLives
2. Granite_Grizz
3. HAPPYBOY
4. stageman12
5. Darth Madden
6. ZaCHw117
7. Cicada17
8. xipotec
9. theorize
10. Patriot666
11. Centurion

Congrats player #5, PM me with your Shipping info! :hi5:

Random Draw Winner

1. GeneralZodLives
2. Granite_Grizz
3. HAPPYBOY
4. stageman12
5. Darth Madden
6. ZaCHw117
7. Cicada17
8. xipotec
9. theorize
10. Patriot666
11. Centurion

Congrats player #5, PM me with your Shipping info! :hi5:

Damn close to my idea for a random draw....trying to live up to these awesome ideas.....

Who is up for one more random draw?

I need six players, just post 'skull' to reserve your spot in the game... :lecture

Back