Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, we've got:

1. Centurion
2. theorize
3. stageman12
4. ZaCHw117
5. HAPPYBOY
6. GeneralZodLives

I'll be back in a few with a winner.... :)

Had a good spook , missed the mort Vander package....but that's my fault for not playing on here
Did go to Big house today with daughter
Great time
Seats 107,000 people....biggest stadium ever
c664c465b091e1013e0fc46282796fe9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Had a good spook , missed the mort Vander package....but that's my fault for not playing on here
Great time
c664c465b091e1013e0fc46282796fe9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

U of M in Ann Arbor?

Great time

That would be a fun place to watch a game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The question is who's shot fell shortest....

Shortest was Centurion. Originally it was supposed to be a 10 player game to use one gun, but I left it open too long so he got stuck begin fired out of the itty bitty blaster... :lol

nerfy.JPG

Just finished watching Gremlins, such a great film, and got my crossword all filled out! :yess:

I'll admit, that jumble took me quite awhile to figure out, kudos on a great contest Zod! :clap
Actually, I was thinking of watching Gremlins now, to help with the crossword. Plus I can watch that movie any time! I love it so much! One of my top 25 films of all-time... Granted, that list changes frequently...

I just got home from seeing Jigsaw. Good flick, if you're a fan of the original Saw films. They do explain it well, so it does make sense how it all fits together. I mainly love it for the unique deaths and gore, and there's definitely some good ones!

More people have gotten the right words from the crossword puzzle. Congrats!

For those who are wondering, you don’t have to show me the completed puzzle. I’m not going to be that hardcore.

Back