Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious. I was thinking of picking up the Dr. Strange HT figure. Anybody here have it? ANy thoughts about it? It looks great to me, but I was just curious as to anybody's impressions.

I have him. Get him! You will not regret it. His wardrobe is phenomenal. His head sculpt is excellent. He comes with a ridiculous number of accessories like the Hot Toys of old. He has a backdrop too. Almost like a DX figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random Draw Winner Part 1

Random draw players are:

1. HAPPYBOY
2. Granite_Grizz
3. Centurion
4. Brock Samson
5. Patriot666
6. GeneralZodLives
7. Cicada17
8. Darth Madden
9. stageman12
10. xipotec
11. theorize
12. Trash Panda

Good luck! :wink1:

I have it, and it's a fantastic figure. Great likeness and the outfit is really well done.

I have him. Get him! You will not regret it. His wardrobe is phenomenal. His head sculpt is excellent. He comes with a ridiculous number of accessories like the Hot Toys of old. He has a backdrop too. Almost like a DX figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have him myself but take a look at that likeness!

Doctor-Strange-Hot-Toys-12-Inch-Figure-Holding-Book.jpg

1. My favorite monster changes year to year...but this year my favorite is also the Mummy. The creepy feel and amazing make up do it for me.
2. I just watched Bride of Frankenstein last night. I like at the end when he tells Dr. Frankenstein the leave before the explosion and says to the Bride "You stay, we belong dead." Cool line. :frank
3. I'll guess your first movie was Dracula? I honestly can't remember if I saw any of the UM movies until I was an adult lol. For me it was Dracula and (not to take anything away from the movie, because it's awesome) my wife and I found it hilarious when they'd zoom in and show his eyes for long periods of time. We made a drinking game of it, drink every time Dracula stares...lol. That only happened once though. Now we sit quietly and take in the creepy atmosphere that only the Universal Monster movies can deliver.
Thanks or entering!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back