Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone that’s sent me a PM has gotten it right so far.

giphy.gif

OH WAIT!!!!! I GOT IT!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too! I thought it was gonna be tough at first, cuz that was a LOT of letters. But I actually figured out the 2nd word first, on a whim, and them took a gander if the letters matched what I was thinking of, and they did!

Me too! I thought it was gonna be tough at first, cuz that was a LOT of letters. But I actually figured out the 2nd word first, on a whim, and them took a gander if the letters matched what I was thinking of, and they did!

I hate word scrambles....without watching the film , never would have put two and two together....I think the sheer number of letters was my only saving grace.....

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!

I was gonna post this tomorrow, but I'm home, so I'll do it now...

The prize:

Hot Topic Exclusive FLOCKED Porg Funko Pop!
porg.jpg
The Question:

What brand of TV do I own and use? You can make 3 guesses each (in ONE post). I'll close the contest tomorrow night, but it will run at least 24 hours. I will do some form of random draw from all of the correct entries. I stated own and use, because I do have a 2nd TV that I do not use. It's not even plugged in. So there's only ONE TV that I own, which I use. Also note that you will NOT be receiving the CHASE version of this Pop (dream on), but I actually FINALLY found one today in-store! I was SOOO happy that I bought a regular Flocked Pop to give away here.

I'm also going to say NO EDITING of posts. I don't think anybody knows what TV I have. I doubt I ever mentioned it. But I'll be keeping track of the answers as I go along, so don't want to have to re-check the same posts again later...

In the event that nobody guesses my TV brand, then ALL ENTRIES will go into the random draw. The only hint I'll say is that I've had this TV for almost 7 years, so don't pick any crazy new companies that didn't exist then.

Last edited:
CONTEST TIME!!!!!!

The prize:

View attachment 374456
The Question:

What brand of TV do I own and use? You can make 3 guesses each (in ONE post). I'll close the contest tomorrow night, but it will run at least 24 hours. I will do some form of random draw from all of the correct entries. I stated own and use, because I do have a 2nd TV that I do not use. It's not even plugged in. So there's only ONE TV that I own, which I use.

samsung
panasonic
sony

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!

The prize:

View attachment 374456
The Question:

What brand of TV do I own and use? You can make 3 guesses each (in ONE post). I'll close the contest tomorrow night, but it will run at least 24 hours. I will do some form of random draw from all of the correct entries. I stated own and use, because I do have a 2nd TV that I do not use. It's not even plugged in. So there's only ONE TV that I own, which I use. Also note that you will NOT be receiving the CHASE version of this Pop (dream on), but I actually FINALLY found one today in-store! I was SOOO happy that I bought a regular Flocked Pop to give away here.

I'm also going to say NO EDITING of posts. I don't think anybody knows what TV I have. I doubt I ever mentioned it. But I'll be keeping track of the answers as I go along, so don't want to have to re-check the same posts again later...

In the event that nobody guesses my TV brand, then ALL ENTRIES will go into the random draw. The only hint I'll say is that I've had this TV for almost 7 years, so don't pick any crazy new companies that didn't exist then.

Mitsubishi
Visio
LG

Sony
Vizio
Samsung

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!

The prize:

View attachment 374456
The Question:

Today's reminder of the contest!!

THE END IS NIGH!

View attachment 373057
View attachment 373058

FOLLOW THE LINK

Ok! This contest , like my others will take some time. Good news is everyone can enter and get a slot on the prize wheel, if they guess the correct answer. The wheel chooses the winner. PM me with your answers Subject: ANSWER. Contest ends OCTOBER 29th 12:00pm ESTth

We will have TWO winners.
The first gets his choice of three of the prizes below
The second place winner gets the rest!

Your answer will consist of a number and name.

By playing this contest you will not only have the satisfaction of figuring out this diabolical riddle, but you will be taken on a tour of some great films, actors, directors and special effect wizards. It should give you some great ideas for films to watch this year.

note: None of the answers are in the reference selections (or after) in the Wiki articles. Be sure to Follow the link referenced in the question. If your overseas I will substitute the prize for you!

The Prizes!
View attachment 373093
1 Geometric Commander Riker Vintage Vinyl Model
3 Red Card Star Wars Figures
Luke Dagobah,
Ben Kenobi,
Han in Carbonite,
Storm Trooper
1 Boris Vallejo Art book

THE FOLLOW THE LINK CHALLENGE

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Werewolf_in_London

How many links
in the article lead you directly to the Wiki page of the type of monster this film is about in a single click?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

2. On this page under the "Fiction" section, which Paragraph has the link to the star of The Shining?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

3. Under "Relationships" , Find the link to the Addams Family woman that Jack had an on again, off again, relationship with. How many letters in her last name?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

4. Under the "FLIMS" section : This woman played the Addams Family member twice , Find the link to the SEQUEL. What year was it made? Add up all these number to get a single number.

FOLLOW THE LINK!

5. Under "CAST" Find the link to actor who played Gomez's brother.....What Number is he on the cast list?

FOLLOW THE LINK

6. Under film, find a link to a 3D film made by this actor 2010. How many letters in the last name of the Character he played?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

7. Find the Link to the actor who played Deputy Fallon! How many letters in the first name of this actor?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

8. Find the link to a film did this actor make in 2004. How many letters in this Film title?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

9. In the first section, you will find a link to the name of female owner of the Special effects company for the film. How many letters in her name?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

10. Find the link to the 1984 film she starred in. How many letters in this film title?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

Add up all your number answers to get the first answer.

Name the Villain of this film for the second answer.

PM ME YOUR NUMBER ANSWER AND THE NAME !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back