Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.jpg

I hope Zod doesn't mind me borrowing his gif...

CONTEST #3 TIME!!!

I'm sticking with the theater theme of my last contest, since I will be at play practice tonight for A Christmas Carol, and missing any festivities occurring.
I would like you to guess the FIRST BROADWAY SHOW I ever saw. And I'm talking ON BROADWAY. I went to New York years ago (I won't be specific when, but I'll say more than 10 years) and saw some shows. This is definitely a show you have heard of. It's not obscure. It's a VERY FAMOUS show. There will likely be multiple correct guesses, so I'll do a wheel spin among the correct guesses.

Everybody gets ONE guess. Please POST your guess here by QUOTING THIS CONTEST by 10pm CST tomorrow (Wednesday 10/28). Do not PM me, cuz my mailbox can't handle it.

Winner gets their choice of ONE of the following 2 Blu-rays: Subspecies or Friday the 13th Part II (Friday the 13th Parts 1 and 3 are GONE, but I'm too lazy to chop off the right half of the picture), shipped 1st class for FREE, unless you are outside the US. If you are outside of the US, I will cover only $3 toward shipping. You must pay the rest. Prizes must be claimed within 24 hours of my prize notification PM by sending me their shipping address and prize choice.

Here are the prize choices (the 2 titles are NEW/SEALED)

View attachment 219217

Cats.......

I want to congratulate Happy Boy for winning my first contest.

Contestants had to look through my Facebook profile pics and find the photo of me that matched the photo of the Black Cat LSB (pose) best, and post the black cat related description in chat to show they found it.

View attachment 219770
Congrats HappyBoy for the win!

anmI8Lf.jpg

CONTEST #3 TIME!!!

I'm sticking with the theater theme of my last contest, since I will be at play practice tonight for A Christmas Carol, and missing any festivities occurring.
I would like you to guess the FIRST BROADWAY SHOW I ever saw. And I'm talking ON BROADWAY. I went to New York years ago (I won't be specific when, but I'll say more than 10 years) and saw some shows. This is definitely a show you have heard of. It's not obscure. It's a VERY FAMOUS show. There will likely be multiple correct guesses, so I'll do a wheel spin among the correct guesses.

Everybody gets ONE guess. Please POST your guess here by QUOTING THIS CONTEST by 10pm CST tomorrow (Wednesday 10/28). Do not PM me, cuz my mailbox can't handle it.

Winner gets their choice of ONE of the following 2 Blu-rays: Subspecies or Friday the 13th Part II (Friday the 13th Parts 1 and 3 are GONE, but I'm too lazy to chop off the right half of the picture), shipped 1st class for FREE, unless you are outside the US. If you are outside of the US, I will cover only $3 toward shipping. You must pay the rest. Prizes must be claimed within 24 hours of my prize notification PM by sending me their shipping address and prize choice.

View attachment 219217
ANNIE

anmI8Lf.jpg

CONTEST #3 TIME!!!

View attachment 219217

Guessing phantom of the opera

Congrats Happy! That's funny, when you posted the Black Cat bust, I remember seeing a picture of you that you posted and I was like, "Wow, that bust looks a lot like her!" Very cool! :)

You better own that! :lol

I do. Got it free. :D

Fun contest. I think the one with you and the tiny pumpkin looks more like that bust though... but flipped

I think there's actually a few like that. There's one from YEARS ago with a tiny pumpkin that people also said the same about but I think members might have been there a while. I have a lot of photos. :p

kitgiveaway.jpg

In my desk picture for this year's Spooktacular I have 12 Funko Pop vinyl figures. Name them all and win a kit!

Prison Guard Walker
Michonne's pet 1
Michonne's pet 2
RV Walker
Bicycle girl
Penny
Tank Zombie
Teddy Bear Girl
Woodbury Walker
Well Walker
V
custom Mort Zombie?

You got it, Punk!

PM me your info!

(wait, we are still trading, right? ;) )

Freaktacular 2015

Well walker, rv walker, teddy bear girl, bicycle girl, tank zombie, michonbe's pet 1, prison guard walker, penny, Woodbury walker, v for vendetta, michonne's pet 2, mort

Back