Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

View attachment 219780

In my desk picture for this year's Spooktacular I have 12 Funko Pop vinyl figures. Name them all and win a kit!

1 Prison Guard Walker
2 RV Walker
3 Penny
4 Michonnes Pet 1
5 Woodbury walker
6 Mort (custom)
7 Tank Zombie
8 Teddy Bear Girl
9 Bicycle girl
10 Well Walker
11 Michonnes Pet 2
12 V for Vendetta

Why is Madcow over in the "Current discount codes at SSC" Thread but not posting here? I hope my bovine bro finds his way over to play with us... :pray:

anmI8Lf.jpg

Contest time!* How many steelbooks are in my blu ray collection.* Closest guess without going over wins this POP Pumpkin King! Contest ends tonight at 9pm CST. US shipping only and you must quote this post with your guess.
Prize:

47 steelbooks

Why is Madcow over in the "Current discount codes at SSC" Thread but not posting here? I hope my bovine bro finds his way over to play with us... :pray:

I'm here... i'm here... ;) I've been spying. Been ovber there just trying to annoy people. :lol

View attachment 217197

CONTEST - Create a new Horror Movie Icon

In a time where Hollywood lacks ideas and imagination your task is to create a new horror movie icon. Your antagonist can be human/alien/robot/monster/whatever you would like it to be.

Your idea will be judged in the following areas:

1. Character name

2. Origin

3. Appearance
(This requires a brief sketch minimum however it will be judged on concept and originality. It’s not a drawing contest however please feel free to be as creative and artistic as you like).

4. Weapon

5. The victims

6. The name of the movie your character would star in

Each area will be marked out of 10 and the scores will be added up to give an overall mark out of 60. The person with the highest score wins. The prize will be an amazon email voucher.

Rules:

-All entries must be PM’d to me however please share your ideas in the thread too.
-Only one entry per member.

The closing date is at 14:00 GMT Sunday 25th October.

Good luck!

Ok, here is my entry. Its not a horror icon but its the best I could do so take it for what its worth... :)

1. Character name. The MIBerator

2. Origin: Growing up in a world where his father was a compulsive collector. Johnny’s dad would leave everything MIP and not let little Johnny touch or play with any of the amazing toys all around him. One day while little Johnny was cleaning the display cases in the “museum” (one of his many chores) the chemicals overpowered him and he passed out. During this time he had a vision… a vision of a toy trapped in his blister pack. The toy had no idea why he was there or what he did wrong to be forced to stay in that prison. The toy would see little kids all around him and while his hopes would increase he knew he would never fell the warmth or joy of the children due to that terrible warden. When Johnny awoke he knew his calling and that was to free every single toy in the world and when the money hungry collectors get in his way they are locked in a glass room where little Johnny can look at them and point at them and laugh at them and all they can do is ….. nothing.

3. Appearance: I can't draw but he just your normal every day guy.

4. Weapon: Box Cutters

5. The victims: Individuals who insist on keeping their collectibles MIB

6. The name of the movie your character would star in: RIP IT

Alright I got everything updated that people have sent me thus far!

I still have a **** ton of buttons to give out.

Also just an FYI, unfortunately all buttons won't get shipped out until Nov 9th. :( Going to be out of town for a bit.

Keep sending me contests, I am going to do a bunch of giveaways for winners, losers, and contest winners.

Alright I got everything updated that people have sent me thus far!

I still have a **** ton of buttons to give out.

Also just an FYI, unfortunately all buttons won't get shipped out until Nov 9th. :( Going to be out of town for a bit.

Keep sending me contests, I am going to do a bunch of giveaways for winners, losers, and contest winners.
Yay, buttons!

anmI8Lf.jpg

Contest time!* How many steelbooks are in my blu ray collection.* Closest guess without going over wins this POP Pumpkin King! Contest ends tonight at 9pm CST. US shipping only and you must quote this post with your guess.
Prize:
Contest over! And the winner is...

Back