Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Round 3 - Who will win it all?

Congrats to our winner, please PM me with your info!

I'm trying to get work done and failing...
Yep yep! Same...

anmI8Lf.jpg

Contest time!* How many steelbooks are in my blu ray collection.* Closest guess without going over wins this POP Pumpkin King! Contest ends tonight at 9pm CST. US shipping only and you must quote this post with your guess.
Prize:
I'll try 72 steelbooks. Thanks for the fun contest!

Okay KenBen and Punk, your consolation prizes are your choice of one of the following DVDs!!! You're Next made my top ten list back in 2013, as I just loved the style, story and angle of it all! That was the one you were both going to get, but in case one of you has it, then the excellent Behind the Mask: The Story of Leslie Vernon is also a must see!

Make your choice, and I shall put in the orders tonight...well, after I get your info! :lol

511vy0HaXxL.jpg
51gFBD1q8ML.jpg

If you have both of these, then I hate you, and let me know. :lol
I do have You're Next, but not Behind the Mask, so that shall be my choice. Thanks, Golden Boy!

Round 2 - FIGHT!

That's friggin awesome!

:lol Fun way to give out one of the packs Vander...really unique! Congrats LaMel!

Sounds good Ken! I need both Ken and Punk to PM me their info so I can send out the orders ASAP!

Be sure to post your thoughts on both movies when you watch them! I'm eager to hear what you guys think! Congrats to both! :hi5:

Ok, contest time!

No, it's not for Mort patches...still up in the air on whether they are happening this year or not.

I won one of General Zod's super mystery boxes, but the contents, while nice, aren't really things I'm collecting, so I'm going to pass it along.

The contest is fairly simple. A while back I posted my guesses to someone's list of top 10 movies. Your mission is to find that post, and then figure out what 3 movies on that list are ones I myself haven't seen. Post your guess in the thread.

Contest ends 8AM Eastern time tomorrow 10/28.

EDIT: forgot to say how the winner is picked:
First person to get all three right. Failing that, random draw amongst all those that got 2 right, and so on.

Good luck!

Ok, contest time!

No, it's not for Mort patches...still up in the air on whether they are happening this year or not.

I won one of General Zod's super mystery boxes, but the contents, while nice, aren't really things I'm collecting, so I'm going to pass it along.

The contest is fairly simple. A while back I posted my guesses to someone's list of top 10 movies. Your mission is to find that post, and then figure out what 3 movies on that list are ones I myself haven't seen. Post your guess in the thread.

Contest ends 8AM Eastern time tomorrow 10/28.

Good luck!

1. Trick R Treat
2. Chucky
3. Aliens
4. Star Wars
5. Predator
6. The Matrix
7 Halloween
8. Hellraiser
9. Shrek
10. Toy Story

Hellraiser
Chucky
The Matrix

Trick R Treat
Hellraiser
Shrek

1. Trick R Treat
2. Chucky
3. Aliens
4. Star Wars
5. Predator
6. The Matrix
7 Halloween
8. Hellraiser
9. Shrek
10. Toy Story

And no, that isn't my list, because I've never seen 3 of those.

I'm going to guess that you haven't seen Predator, oh man, this is where it gets tough...even though I'm not sure that was right! :lol Hellraiser and Aliens! I'm not at all confident in those choices. :lol And great idea for a contest!

Back