Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I had a fun time tricking everyone in chat this evening, but am glad that swabie won a treat in my UT contest. Congrats swabie!!

FB_IMG_1444445832828.jpg

PRIZE PACK DRAFT

Ok, since we have the first 3 winners here once again are the prize packs. I have a lot of little stuff I am going to toss in each one as well (except maybe the umbrella) so there will be a little mystery. :)

First up the winner of the Answer the question contest GOLDEN BOY.

Please post (and PM me in case the thread moves too fast and I miss it) which pack you want.

After Golden picks it will be GeneralZodLives choice for winning the guess the post count contest

And 3rd will be mrdbius for being the answer the question contest runner up.

Now, I may not be able to get these in the mail until this weekend so bear with me.

A. IMG_20151010_084935.jpg

B. IMG_20151007_204153559.jpg

C. IMG_20151007_204207748.jpg

D. IMG_20151010_085003.jpg

E. IMG_20151007_204307566.jpg

Awesome, huge thanks once again DM! I'll be slayin' some Sith while stayin' dry with my choice! :lsvader

attachment.php

I may also spontaniously break into Jedi dance! :lol

__i__m_singing_in_the_rain___gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d3c4ukh.gif

Awesome, huge thanks once again DM! I'll be slayin' some Sith while stayin' dry with my choice! :lsvader

attachment.php

I may also spontaniously break into Jedi dance! [emoji38]

__i__m_singing_in_the_rain___gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d3c4ukh.gif
That one may take me a bit to figure out how to ship but I'll get it out as soon as I can. And Pm me your address please.

GeneralZodLives... You are up.

That one may take me a bit to figure out how to ship but I'll get it out as soon as I can. And Pm me your address please.

GeneralZodLives... You are up.

No worries my man! I'll PM you when I get home! Thanks again! :hi5: :lightsabe

Nice...congrats!

What a glorious feeling you will have singing in the rain with that. :lol

Indeed! It'll probably be used when it's not raining as well! :lol

Ok, here is my entry. Its not a horror icon but its the best I could do so take it for what its worth... :)

1. Character name. The MIBerator

2. Origin: Growing up in a world where his father was a compulsive collector. Johnny’s dad would leave everything MIP and not let little Johnny touch or play with any of the amazing toys all around him. One day while little Johnny was cleaning the display cases in the “museum” (one of his many chores) the chemicals overpowered him and he passed out. During this time he had a vision… a vision of a toy trapped in his blister pack. The toy had no idea why he was there or what he did wrong to be forced to stay in that prison. The toy would see little kids all around him and while his hopes would increase he knew he would never fell the warmth or joy of the children due to that terrible warden. When Johnny awoke he knew his calling and that was to free every single toy in the world and when the money hungry collectors get in his way they are locked in a glass room where little Johnny can look at them and point at them and laugh at them and all they can do is ….. nothing.

3. Appearance: I can't draw but he just your normal every day guy.

4. Weapon: Box Cutters

5. The victims: Individuals who insist on keeping their collectibles MIB

6. The name of the movie your character would star in: RIP IT
Terrifying! :panic: :rock

Back