Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

025JHIU.gif

SantaZodKNEEL 2 (463x640).jpg

Hope everyone liked their gifts! I want to see more pics of what everyone got!

Having packages sent to work didn't work out in my favor this Christmas--since we closed early yesterday I missed my Secret Santa gift :mad: I'll get it tomorrow and will post a pic. I really enjoyed doing Secret Santa this year--as long as people want to participate I think it will be a yearly thing.

Evil Superman picked up his Christmas dinner and some company

ES shopping.JPG

Here's a little bonus pic since it's Christmas. Merry Christmas from Evil Superman and Friends!

ES group.JPG

Hey JediSword, I sent an email to the post office asking what the heck is going on with your gift. It still says picked up in Edmonds on way to sorting center. I know it can take a bit to get across the border but 10 days with no updates is BS. I'll let you know what they say and if its still a mess I'll get something from Amazon.com.ca and have it sent right to you. Maybe it will have to be a New Years present instead. Stupid post office. Sorry about that. :(

Got my secret santa gift and Zod gift and love them!

So cool!!!! Thank you Zod and thanks to whoever sent the Attack Troll bust!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419544456.630645.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419544428.956038.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419544437.412443.jpg

Loved doing this forum secret santa. Was a great idea. Hope my gift arrived safely and is being enjoyed today :)

I didn't notice earlier that my secret santa left a note inside the box. Jedimindtrick, thanks so much!!!

You're very welcome SurlyJ!!! :)

I'm green when it comes to LOTR collectibles so I did some research. When I saw that Sideshow/Weta had made a series of busts, I knew I had found a good match.

Glad to hear you liked it!

Awesome job with all the pictures Zod!! Those look and are hilarious! Hopefully you hear back from Chicky, but I mean, that's definitely one way to get into the soul game next Spook as well! Good fun! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone. Glad everyone who participated in Secret Santa had a blast! You can count me in next year or for whatever the next event is!

count-me-in-as-who-cares.gif

Ouch, that hurt Michael.

On the 12 Days front, looks like some cool stuff will be revealed; but isn't it always the longest 24 hours until the next if it's something that doesn't immediately grab you? I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but another Vader doesn't excite me at all. I love the Mythos one because it's different...the rest are so easy to mix and match. Alas, loads will love it, so I mean, kudos there! It's like Boba Fett...they can't go wrong making a PF of either.

Red Sonja's newest statue will be interesting to see! I cancelled the last one, and odds are I'll be intrigued by the new one but hopefully cooler heads will prevail :lol I'm hoping some more Alien stuff pops onto the horizon! Maybe a Ripley PO finally :)

Anyone looking for anything in particular? Or hoping for something? Or is it just a hope that out of the 12 days something catches your eye that you didn't know was coming?

Hey JediSword, I sent an email to the post office asking what the heck is going on with your gift. It still says picked up in Edmonds on way to sorting center. I know it can take a bit to get across the border but 10 days with no updates is BS. I'll let you know what they say and if its still a mess I'll get something from Amazon.com.ca and have it sent right to you. Maybe it will have to be a New Years present instead. Stupid post office. Sorry about that. :(
No worries man. I haven't even been able to get MY Freaktacular gifts out yet :s

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You're very welcome SurlyJ!!! :)

I'm green when it comes to LOTR collectibles so I did some research. When I saw that Sideshow/Weta had made a series of busts, I knew I had found a good match.

Glad to hear you liked it!

Well it was a great choice and a lot more than I expected! Always loved Lord of the Rings but really just recently kicked up my efforts to have a Weta collection and am heavily considering moving my collection to be mostly LOTR. Can't wait to move already so I can display it properly :)

My Christmas surprise from Zod...FullSizeRender (1).jpg

And my Secret Santa gift...FullSizeRender.jpg

Thank you both for the awesome goodies!! Count me in for next year as well, too much fun not to be a part of! :D

Happy holidays to all! Hope people are enjoying their time off before the New Year begins!

Speaking of, there's too much temptation in 2015 already thanks to Avengers!!!!! Already I'm starting to get pulled into the Mark XLIII Hot Toy, even though I'm only allowing myself one Iron Man! It looks fantastic, and that base...the poses are just awesome. And I'm a big fan of the colour scheme. That said, there's always his new suit to be revealed, as well as future suits! :thud:

I think it's the base, and this type of pose that really makes me want it:

avengers-age-of-ultron-iron-man-toy-destroyed-ultron.jpg

I mean, there's the Hulkbuster also coming, but odds are that'll be out of my price range altogether :lol And Black Widow looks awesome this time around, and there aren't many other chances to grab Hawkeye outside of Avengers films (luckily there are a couple of more already on the horizon). Cap I'm holding out for until Civil War...something tells me that'll be a great one. But I'm also tempted to wait for Civil War Iron Man also, as I think they'd be a great pair.

Then there's Machiko already on PO, Star-Lord, and the likelihood of the rest of the Guardians (sans Drax with how he's been looking), Hot Toys Ripley...oh man, it's already shaping up to be a rough year. :lol

Anyone else already overwhelmed, or am I just nuts? :lol This big pull towards the latest Iron Man armor is what's thrown me off course!

65402-zoolander-crazy-pills-gif-6laR.gif

Merry belated Christmas to Vander if he still posts here! I got a Christmas postcard from Camp Crystal Lake! :lol

Back