Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Glad to hear the cards made it to you guys! :clap

When I had the Camp Crystal Lake postcards made up for Spook a few years back they came in a set of 100, so I still had 70 of them sitting around and though this would be a nice way to use some up. How did the snow on the front hold up in the mail? I used a paint pen and wasn't sure if it would all chip and flake off or not?

Anyway, I only sent out 12 which leaves me 58 postcards left to use, so be on the lookout for Easter, Valentines and Arbor day greetings from Camp Crystal Lake I guess... :lol :wink1:

:lol Mine arrived looking great! I'll give a warning to my wife that she may see another one since this one freaked her out a little.

Yeah, the card looked great with the snowflakes etc. Everything was fine.

Anyway, I only sent out 12 which leaves me 58 postcards left to use, so be on the lookout for Easter, Valentines and Arbor day greetings from Camp Crystal Lake I guess... :lol :wink1:

:lol Mine arrived looking great! I'll give a warning to my wife that she may see another one since this one freaked her out a little.

This is actually bad, as if Zod or his wife start getting death threats in the mail around those holidays, they'll both be like, "D'aw, that Vander, so sweet." :lol

This is actually bad, as if Zod or his wife start getting death threats in the mail around those holidays, they'll both be like, "D'aw, that Vander, so sweet." :lol

I wish I could say that wasn't a possibility but I tend to piss a lot of people off--probably because I'm living in Oklahoma.

I wish I could say that wasn't a possibility but I tend to piss a lot of people off--probably because I'm living in Oklahoma.

sam&dean.gif

:lol

Glad to hear the cards made it to you guys! :clap

When I had the Camp Crystal Lake postcards made up for Spook a few years back they came in a set of 100, so I still had 70 of them sitting around and though this would be a nice way to use some up. How did the snow on the front hold up in the mail? I used a paint pen and wasn't sure if it would all chip and flake off or not?

I got the card Vander, very awesome, thanks so much. I hope you and yours are having an awesome holiday season!

My Secret Santa gifts arrived from CallMeTheDoctor! Received an awesome package containing a Kashyyyk Clone Trooper LEGO set and a Black Series 6" Stormtrooper! Thank you so much!!! Really grateful for the thoughtful gifts! :)

IMG_0108_zpsc2560e92.jpg

IMG_0110_zps71456f69.jpg

I also received a Black Series 6" Sandtrooper from GeneralZodLives! Can't thank you enough Zod! You guys are the best. Really taken back by the generosity on this forum.
IMG_0114_zps8d57d3e5.jpg

Back