Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

My wife saw me setting up the last one and just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. I don't think she thought I would keep this going as long as I have :lol

Fair warning: this what Evil Superman does with his Christmas money

de4100bf687efc5b936351b76549fac0.jpg
Dude that's ****ing awesome!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh, and 12 Days of Christmas announcement!! Here's hoping Hot Toys Ripley finally goes up for order! Wonder if they'll reveal the cost of Hulkbuster as well? Either way, should be a fun 12 days! :)

giphy.gif

:lol

Psh, they seem to have a good sense of humour. Are there only two left (if there's a Christmas Day one)?!?!

759.gif

I think I have 4 more. I did a couple extra just in case I didn't want to use one or two, but since I took the time to do it I'm posting all of them. It's been fun but my room is destroyed from digging through stuff trying to find bits and pieces. At the very least, taking all this pics is going to make me organize everything.

It's funny, I've been posting these on my Facebook and almost all the likes/comments are from women that love them. I guess some guys still don't think it's manly to let people know they like toys. I may have to do a mass culling of "Friends" on my Facebook page.

I think I have 4 more. I did a couple extra just in case I didn't want to use one or two, but since I took the time to do it I'm posting all of them. It's been fun but my room is destroyed from digging through stuff trying to find bits and pieces. At the very least, taking all this pics is going to make me organize everything.

It's funny, I've been posting these on my Facebook and almost all the likes/comments are from women that love them. I guess some guys still don't think it's manly to let people know they like toys. I may have to do a mass culling of "Friends" on my Facebook page.

I hear ya there! Sometimes it can get out of hand with people you used to know, or acquaintances of acquaintances and before you know it you've got 300+ people that you never talk to. But then sometimes even those you used to know just aren't on the same page anymore. Great that you're getting likes from some! :) But a culling is always a good thing every so often...on Facebook, of course!

annoyed-you-with-my-friendship.gif

Evil Superman picked out a special Christmas present for Lois Lane.

37a008f4a8919ff3bc81b771a9b71704.jpg

:lol That's awesome!!

Merry Christmas, Freaks!

And Zod, seriously, wow. Thank brother. Such a generous gift. Truly awesome. I couldn't believe it. I have to say the best thing was the fine print to your cards. :lol

Hope all is good on your Christmas holiday. To my fellow Freaks, be exposed to the greatness of Zod (whom wasn't even my SS) thanks again! :duff

Started off with this fine little souvenirs (I never told any one but I would jam pack my Saturdays with the show, stitch is the ****! :rock)

20141225_013528_zpsa380a99b.jpg~320x480

Then I got a card board slab and imagine my interest to see this card with a hazardous warning :lol

20141225_013654_zpsf96bd1d3.jpg~320x480

Opened it and......:thud:

20141225_013707_zps48c57d53.jpg~320x480

Artgerm sketch. Nothing like getting off on some high quality sketches. :naughty

Last but not least...a semi big box. I opened it and it felt to be a action figure. Well what do you know? Not only did he pick my favorite hero ever, but the greatest sexiest hero ever! :rock:rock:rock

20141225_013743_zps2f818961.jpg~320x480

We have a Freak of the Year award, Zod gets my vote. Very generous mate. Thanks again! :hi5:

Merry Christmas, Freaks!

And Zod, seriously, wow. Thank brother. Such a generous gift. Truly awesome. I couldn't believe it. I have to say the best thing was the fine print to your cards. :lol

Hope all is good on your Christmas holiday. To my fellow Freaks, be exposed to the greatness of Zod (whom wasn't even my SS) thanks again! :duff

Started off with this fine little souvenirs (I never told any one but I would jam pack my Saturdays with the show, stitch is the ****! :rock)

20141225_013528_zpsa380a99b.jpg~320x480

Then I got a card board slab and imagine my interest to see this card with a hazardous warning :lol

20141225_013654_zpsf96bd1d3.jpg~320x480

Opened it and......:thud:

20141225_013707_zps48c57d53.jpg~320x480

Artgerm sketch. Nothing like getting off on some high quality sketches. :naughty

Last but not least...a semi big box. I opened it and it felt to be a action figure. Well what do you know? Not only did he pick my favorite hero ever, but the greatest sexiest hero ever! :rock:rock:rock

20141225_013743_zps2f818961.jpg~320x480

We have a Freak of the Year award, Zod gets my vote. Very generous mate. Thanks again! :hi5:
Seconded.

Merry Christmas Freaks!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back