Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

fd66a591-64f7-4150-bd1a-00af795e2bb1_zps38aadabf.jpg

My Spook win! :yess:

Thanks, UT! :hi5:

Just got my prize from SurlyJ...... thanks a ton Surly! The wife and kids are out of the house, I think I'll pop in Boardwalk Empire! Thanks again man!

Got some cool LEGO kits from UTtoyfan for part of the win from the Doors game in chat w/Dusty! Thanks buddy, they are great. You rock!!!!

image.jpg

Totally blown away by what arrived today! It feels like Christmas came early. A big heartfelt THANK YOU to GeneralZodLives, Darth Madden, and UTtoyfan! I can’t thank you enough for your tremendous generosity. You guys are a true rarity and I hope I get the chance one day to thank you each in person. :)

First up is an awesome POP Predator from GeneralZodLives! So cool.
Photo7_zps17cc95fe.jpeg

Next is an amazing prize package from Darth Madden that I absolutely love! The Superman watch and SDCC program would have been more than enough but Darth went way way beyond. Each item I discovered in the box gave me the biggest smile:
  • Superman Action Comics No. 10 Watch
  • SDCC 2014 Souvenir Book
  • 2x Mint Tins
  • Yoda Slippers
  • Sideshow Frisbee
  • Sideshow Figure Stand
  • Set of Marvel Comics Socks
  • Sideshow Vlad the Impaler Mousepad
Photo9_zps1d8d0efa.jpeg

Last, but surely not least, was the mystery wager prize from UTtoyfan! I honestly had no idea what to expect and I was on pins and needles until it arrived. Upon opening, I was completely floored to see the Exclusive 212th Deluxe Clone Trooper! I’m a huge Star Wars fan and I’m obsessed with all things trooper. UTtoyfan, I’m so, so, so grateful to add this to my collection!
Photo15_zps821aca44.jpeg

PS. Before I forget, I need to send a thank you out to Y4NK33 PL4N3T! Without your nerves of steel during the epic UT contest, I wouldn’t have this supercool clone trooper. Can’t wait to see your well deserved winnings bud! :)

It's like christmas in November! Now Yankee needs to reveal the big hail so we can all be jealous and happy for him and hate him asap!

Congrats guys! Those are all awesome!! Amazing prizes given by all!! Quite the generous time and loads of fun guys and gals! :hi5:

Also glad to see the group sticking together post-Spook in this room! Some great comradery in general that I look forward to visiting and reading every day :)

giphy.gif

My wife is jealous of the LEGOs.... and wants to steal them.... -.- I'm going to die from legos crushing me when I open her closet one day.

Back