Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Okay so there is one more place left as theorize would like to pass on his prizes. The next person to get the answer wins his/her choice of one of the Blu Rays.

Jedimindtricks you are now the first place winner by time so please PM me one more choice sir

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yea, I mostly entered out of being bored and wanting to be a winner :p

I don't have the energy to try. I learned more about The Last Airbender then I ever cared to know. :lol

I don't have the energy to try. I learned more about The Last Airbender then I ever cared to know. :lol
Its a great show you should check it out lol you were pretty close too

I watched a few episodes with my lil cousin back when it was on. It was ok but not enough to keep me watching.

You could say that's one...mad cow.

tumblr_inline_ndu61a0yni1ritqt7.gif

Just got my $50 in reward points from Susan for the candy contest! :yess:

For the 30 of you waiting on Mort Kits, sorry for the delay in shipping, been busy catching up on stuff I missed during Spook and haven't had a chance to hit the post office yet. I'll try to get them all out in the mail tomorrow.

Didn't she say $75 in one post? Either way, congrats!

Is everyone stuck on the first question? I think jedi thinks he is wording it a certain way when he isn't lol.

The answer is Potato. It has nothing to do with the question or anything else. :D

I watched a few episodes with my lil cousin back when it was on. It was ok but not enough to keep me watching.
Lol it gets better. I think you'd like the newer series The Legend of Korra, its more adult than the previous series but the first one is just amazing..to each his own :cheers
You could say that's one...mad cow.

tumblr_inline_ndu61a0yni1ritqt7.gif
Lmfao I was thinking the same thing after I wrote to him not to be so mad... Lol in was going to wrote cow after but he was already frustrated lol
The answer is Potato. It has nothing to do with the question or anything else. :D
Winner winner chicken dinner

:lol

That's where you work? Are you familiar with the Hotel 1000? I opened that hotel. Was a huge project for me. State of the art at the time...

Yep, that’s where I work. Hotel 1000 is about 4 blocks down from us on the same street. That's pretty weird.

Yep, that’s where I work. Hotel 1000 is about 4 blocks down from us on the same street. That's pretty weird.
Wow, that's wild. I spent a lot of time in Seattle during that project. Hotel 1000 was my baby! Good times... How long have you worked at the Renaissance? What software system do you use? That used to be my thing. I worked in hotel software for years. I've worked on MSI, Fidelio, Springer-Miller, and tons more...

Wow, that's wild. I spent a lot of time in Seattle during that project. Hotel 1000 was my baby! Good times... How long have you worked at the Renaissance? What software system do you use? That used to be my thing. I worked in hotel software for years. I've worked on MSI, Fidelio, Springer-Miller, and tons more...

I've been here just over 3 years in accounting. I mainly use SBT for my stuff and a little PMS for helping out AR with guest questions.

I've been here just over 3 years in accounting. I mainly use SBT for my stuff and a little PMS for helping out AR with guest questions.
Ah, you're AP. Gotcha. Yeah, you don't have as much need to use the PMS. I'm all about the PMS, so am more of an AR guy myself. I used to help my customers find and correct AR mistakes, when they are out of balance and can't figure it out. Once I found a case of fraud. Their AR dude was transferring balances from account to account to account, trying to make the money untraceable. Then he'd create credit balances, and process a credit refund to his personal credit card. They totally had enough evidence to arrest this guy, but they didn't do it! He had already quit and went to work at a different hotel. They said "he's their problem now." I was shocked.

Back