Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Get into a delorean, set time circuits to a month and a half ago. :)

004_givemefivebro_cat_gifs.gif

Wow, congrats to everyone! :duff:

Y'all got awesome prizes! :rock

Last, but surely not least, was the mystery wager prize from UTtoyfan! I honestly had no idea what to expect and I was on pins and needles until it arrived. Upon opening, I was completely floored to see the Exclusive 212th Deluxe Clone Trooper! I’m a huge Star Wars fan and I’m obsessed with all things trooper. UTtoyfan, I’m so, so, so grateful to add this to my collection!
Photo15_zps821aca44.jpeg

PS. Before I forget, I need to send a thank you out to Y4NK33 PL4N3T! Without your nerves of steel during the epic UT contest, I wouldn’t have this supercool clone trooper. Can’t wait to see your well deserved winnings bud! :)

That's awesome man! I'm really happy for you, especially since I had inadvertently eliminated you the first day of UT's gauntlet!

prince-oberin-i-will-be-your-champion-to-tyrion.gif

I did receive my UT delivery yesterday, as well as Darth Madden's and King Darkness' earlier in the week :rock and needed my jaw surgically reattached after seeing what the UPS man delivered. :horror :lol

The UPS driver's first words were, "Man! Looks like you hit the lottery today!" :rotfl

I'm in the process of uploading pics to photobucket, will post shortly. ;)

Ok, I'm not too much into selfies, but I figured this shot should satisify folks...my new Plush Mort with the first of the "Mortula" patches. He's posing in front of the fancy-shmancy machine that is creating the patches.

2014-11-06 08.39.07.jpg

And here's Mort getting ready to enjoy a piece of candy punkg42 sent along, while showing off the kick-ass artwork he got to look at while traveling to me (Mort can see in the dark, right?).

2014-11-06 08.45.21.jpg

My CollectionStash buttons...I'm amazed that I got set 3/20 last year and this year...don't know how long I can keep that trend going.

2014-11-06 08.48.52.jpg

I did receive my UT delivery yesterday, as well as Darth Madden's and King Darkness' earlier in the week :rock and needed my jaw surgically reattached after seeing what the UPS man delivered. :horror :lol

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22437-1395344565-10.gif

Well, I found a SECOND chase Funko ReAction Mummy today. Already have one so left it on the shelf. Tired already, only 11:35 AM. Feel like crawling back into bed, fighting the voices that tell me to. Wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, made a list... apparently Snake Plisken is a Metal Gear Solid character according to her :p That was fun. Anyways, if anyone can spare a few seconds to help me out, I still need votes for a costume contest. Trying (as hard as I can) to win this one again to make it a two year consecutive sweep.

Anyways, Plisken is likely my next Sideshow now. After that.. who knows. I know I'm getting a Deadpool as a gift once it comes out, and really looking forward to adding his glory to the shelf.

Well, I found a SECOND chase Funko ReAction Mummy today. Already have one so left it on the shelf. Tired already, only 11:35 AM. Feel like crawling back into bed, fighting the voices that tell me to. Wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, made a list... apparently Snake Plisken is a Metal Gear Solid character according to her :p That was fun. Anyways, if anyone can spare a few seconds to help me out, I still need votes for a costume contest. Trying (as hard as I can) to win this one again to make it a two year consecutive sweep.

Anyways, Plisken is likely my next Sideshow now. After that.. who knows. I know I'm getting a Deadpool as a gift once it comes out, and really looking forward to adding his glory to the shelf.

If you go back and the chase Mummy is there can you grab it for me? I have a friend who really needs one and I'd like to surprise him with it.

Wow, congrats to everyone! :duff:

Y'all got awesome prizes! :rock

That's awesome man! I'm really happy for you, especially since I had inadvertently eliminated you the first day of UT's gauntlet!

prince-oberin-i-will-be-your-champion-to-tyrion.gif

The UPS driver's first words were, "Man! Looks like you hit the lottery today!" :rotfl

If it's too much to handle, let me know. :lol

Back