Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Happy Halloween everyone! Today's costume was Asspool. Figured I'd stop back by and see what's going on.

View attachment 143399

That's awesome! I was Star-Lord.

7d7b0fc0f9980954d44920d11d7734fd.jpg

Now that Spook is over, I just want to thank everyone for a great time. Although I wasn't a dancing puppet winner on the social media side, I really enjoyed spending time with you guys, and that is winning to me.

Hopefully the thread doesn't die down any time soon and we can keep this going!

Thank you! :duff

Jamie

Now that Spook is over, I just want to thank everyone for a great time. Although I wasn't a dancing puppet winner on the social media side, I really enjoyed spending time with you guys, and that is winning to me.

Jamie

Jamie, Spook the event maybe over but it carries on through the year....in our hearts...our cold black dead hearts :devil

Do you still have a rock?

Here's your chance to get rid of it. A contest for my fellow freaks, who, like me for many years, ended spook with yet another rock. So if you have won nothing this spook, be the first to answer the three questions below and post the answers here. The first person to answer all three correctly will receive a copy of the Servant of the Bones Graphic novel, signed by Anne Rice. (it has a small dent on the bottom corner, that is how I received it, pictures are below) I will pay shipping in North America, and England. Anyone else is responsible for shipping if you win.

Here are the questions for you.
a) an easy one, what is my imperial Id number?
b) I once spent a lot of time in a special room for people who have rocks year after year, the last time I was there, I posted a list of names on the fridge on the first official day. How many names were on that first list?
c) I left that special place after another freak helped me get rid of my rock. How many days was I there.

First correct post by a non spook winner this year, wins. good luck, go!

Attachments

• bones2.JPG
    bones2.JPG
    486 KB · Views: 90
  • bones1.JPG
    bones1.JPG
    510.1 KB · Views: 90

Jamie

Yeah, I'm not sure if this thread will die down, but I'd love to keep it going just as a group! I mean, it IS the Freaktacular thread...so does that have a time limit? I guess that'd be a group decision if people want to keep coming here to post about things!

I agree though, it was a blast, and everyone here was amazing! Such a great few weeks that really brought us together in fun ways!

5e71bc76a919716e67949e25f656ff7f.jpg

(Probably my fav gif. Gets me every time.)

Do you still have a rock?

Here's your chance to get rid of it. A contest for my fellow freaks, who, like me for many years, ended spook with yet another rock. So if you have won nothing this spook, be the first to answer the three questions below and post the answers here. The first person to answer all three correctly will receive a copy of the Servant of the Bones Graphic novel, signed by Anne Rice. (it has a small dent on the bottom corner, that is how I received it, pictures are below) I will pay shipping in North America, and England. Anyone else is responsible for shipping if you win.

Here are the questions for you.
a) an easy one, what is my imperial Id number?
b) I once spent a lot of time in a special room for people who have rocks year after year, the last time I was there, I posted a list of names on the fridge on the first official day. How many names were on that first list?
c) I left that special place after another freak helped me get rid of my rock. How many days was I there.

First correct post by a non spook winner this year, wins. good luck, go!

I was going to give this a shot but...

kevinchili0zutg.gif

Wait I'll try for fun:

1. DS-61-2? Never seen Stars Wars so I have no idea? I think?
2. 29
3. 8 Days

they're all fairly easy to find. I'll check back, just wanted to help out those who ended up with rocks like I did for so many years.

This thread has to go one for a little longer at least... don't we need to see what all of UT's prizes were and see everyone take pics of all the cool stuff they won. I need to add my button photo tomorrow too.

This thread has to go one for a little longer at least... don't we need to see what all of UT's prizes were and see everyone take pics of all the cool stuff they won. I need to add my button photo tomorrow too.

Yes, Y4NK33 should be getting all the PRIZES SOON enough! And jedimindtrick needs to reveal his when he gets it. Honestly, I forgot what I got them. :lol

I'll be sure post pics! Thanks again to all who hosted contests, especially UT and Zod. You guys ARE Spooktacular.

Back