Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I had 100% totality where I was. I was anxious all day, worried that it was going to storm during the eclipse but I was able to see it in its entirety. Truly the coolest thing I've ever seen. Dark as night at 1:08 PM.

Wish I could have taken better pics.
62701692b0a2cde6b33902a8bc4f2184.jpg
84f61de43f7873c03957f57f8f364513.jpg
2dfaf40098d8deb350c2a22bf27d3c9e.jpg
17c34dcbe42a847af6566279802a2ca1.jpg

That is awesome! My wife and kids were in the total eclipse zone, but they had a single huge cloud move in right at totality. They missed seeing the sun covered! I felt so bad for them!

Guess that means I'm travelling to Indianopolis for 2024.

Walmart emailed me at 12:03pm CT that SNES Classic Edition was back up for preorder... I read the email and immediately checked at 12:14pm... Sold Out. Wow. I hope I can lock one in at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unrelated note...does anyone have contact info for banthafett? I've sent him a couple of private messages with no responses, and his profile shows his last activity was back in January...

I had one his contest last Spook, and the prize never arrived...and now it's no longer available for ordering so I think I'm screwed :(

bump....anyone?

I had a UK SNES Classic on preorder, it's still good. I got in for a US at Target, but it's getting sold at cost + shipping to someone I know since it turns out the games are the same.

Trying for a third, but that's for my wifes brother if I get it. If I get a fourth it's the Japanese one since it has different games, and I'm keeping it+the UK one. Not scalping any of these, literally trying to hook up friends who don't have the free time I do.

I had my wife go to gamestop store yesterday and she was the second person there to get the snes. Then swarm of people came in about 15 mins after as she was leaving, all looking for it was a mad house.

I know ThinkGeek has been having bundles (more expensive) with the snes if anyone still needs one.

Freaktacular 2016

I had my wife go to gamestop store yesterday and she was the second person there to get the snes. Then swarm of people came in about 15 mins after as she was leaving, all looking for it was a mad house.

I know ThinkGeek has been having bundles (more expensive) with the snes if anyone still needs one.

So, did it launch early? Or were they taking preorders?
Also, looks like thinkgeek.com already sold out too...

So, did it launch early? Or were they taking preorders?
Also, looks like thinkgeek.com already sold out too...

It was for Preorder. We can go pick it up on launch day. You could pay either a $25 deposit or pay in full.

Geez... I can't believe I didn't know about all the preorders going up for that yesterday...[emoji17]

Can anyone in this thread help me lock one in, please?

Back