Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I have a pretty good pop collection thanks to clearance at hot topic and gamestop lol. Really like those little guys.
I love when pops are holding rifles or weapons. Those are my favorites, or elaborate costumes. Even if i dont follow the property, like i dont really play video games but my favorite pops are from games.
I love when they have beards or cigars or mouths.

Yea, I was blown away by the pictures of the store, doubt I'll ever get to go though :/ Looks sweet!

Anyways, I've hardcore cut back on Pop collecting. There are too many anymore, and quite honestly I'm not a fan of Funko as a company at this point. Tired of the ******** exclusives/chases for everything. It's gotten to the point that they're grotesque beanie babies.

I'm considering selling my Jay and Silent Bob Pop figs. I had them on display for a few months and boxed them back up in their original packaging. If anyone is interested, PM me an offer I can't refuse "Snoochie Boochies!"
Here are stock photos (I'll send in-hand photos to interested freaks)
f9dbab9bfbc37a62d3ce77badccf7e34.jpg
d27ce396c1ea6d2cece677adafdc1d3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering selling my Jay and Silent Bob Pop figs. I had them on display for a few months and boxed them back up in their original packaging. If anyone is interested, PM me an offer I can't refuse "Snoochie Boochies!"

Kevin smith actually showed up to the grand opening. Unfortunately i didn't get to meet him. I was too busy manning the kids tent.

Do it! I'll show mine if you show yours....

Okie dokie, I'll take a pic once I get to work today! :lol

Kevin smith actually showed up to the grand opening. Unfortunately i didn't get to meet him. I was too busy manning the kids tent.

Funko hazing the new guy, eh? :wink1: :lol

If I can see more than like 4 inches of desk, I'm doing it wrong. My desk has so much cluttery ****...

I have a small 2' wide section of my desk that is clear for me to work on. The rest is absolutely covered. I've very good at moving piles around though, so it always looks like I'm getting stuff done. :monkey3

I'm jealous... I don't have a desk at my job. But I am glad to know y'all are doing it right!

I have a small 2' wide section of my desk that is clear for me to work on. The rest is absolutely covered. I've very good at moving piles around though, so it always looks like I'm getting stuff done. :monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

I'm jealous... I don't have a desk at my job. But I am glad to know y'all are doing it right!

:rock Gotta represent! :lol

You need more **** :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Back