Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Coincidence?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

history-channel-hd-aliens-thumb-300x230.jpg
:lecture

omg the amount of **** I had imported during that strike that showed up all at once...

So is anybody going to take a peek at the eclipse tomorrow? I know most people aren't in the other of totality but everybody in the US will get to see at least partial.

So is anybody going to take a peek at the eclipse tomorrow? I know most people aren't in the other of totality but everybody in the US will get to see at least partial.

Its gonna be cloudy here :lol

I'm off all day, but I'm in Texas. Not sure how it's gonna look. Although my wife says she read that it will be visible using the "selfie" camera on the face of your smartphone.

Its going to be about 93% here in Seattle. I don't have any glasses so I may take a peak but that's about all. I'll just watch the tv coverage and see the millions of pictures everyone else posts. It will be cool to see it get dark for a few minutes though. We have heard all the horror stories all ready of people traveling down to Oregon for the full eclipse... its nuts.

Back