Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

That's the way I feel now too. Before I would enter everything no matter what but now if its not something I am interested in I don't even bother.
Yep, same here. I see no point in winning a prize just to win a prize, if I have no interest in it. I'll leave it for someone who does, and hopefully someday I'll actually win something I really want. Such as a fully paid trip to SDCC! :wink1: (I'm still jealous that you won that! :p )

Yep, same here. I see no point in winning a prize just to win a prize, if I have no interest in it. I'll leave it for someone who does, and hopefully someday I'll actually win something I really want. Such as a fully paid trip to SDCC! :wink1: (I'm still jealous that you won that! :p )

Yeah, that one I was interested in winning. :)

Nicely done!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Holy ****! Congrats! I quit entering those a long time ago because the rules about how to send an answer were always so weird. I still do the website ones though.

:lol

Congrats! I've given up hope of ever winning another contest. I still enter the site contests, and occasionally the Twitter ones, but I don't do Facebook, especially when sharing the post is required. I don't post on Facebook, basically never. So I'm sure as hell not going to SPAM all of the HS and College "friends" that I never ever talk to with Sideshow posts. I post on my FB page maybe twice a year. That's it. I keep my life personal.

Geez Mike! How the hell are you so lucky? Haven't you won like 2 of their other contests before? LOL!
Congrats bud! :hi5:

Congrats! :hi5:

Yeah, that one I was interested in winning. :)

Thanks everyone!

I still enter several of the contests, but draw the line where I have to sell my soul or humiliate myself on social media. But there are so many people who enter those things, it was total luck to get this one. I remember the good ol'days of early Spooktacular where it was a LOT easier to win a contest, but those days are gone.

That being said, I do enjoy getting the rewards points they post, even if they are a short window now and I miss more than I get.

****... I'll beyond humiliate myself if the prize is right :D

I'll do a strip-tease as the Joker if it gets me a Gamera figure...

7ad59456046ed60858d0e08ae3723881.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aubrey Plaza... oh yes...

but I'd go gay for Nathan Fillion. I won't deny that. Only him though.

Back