Frankenstein The Revenant will return!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Sideshow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the Revenant right there...With long hair like some of you wanted...

0908sscteaser09345.jpg

Yeah, looks more like the Marvel Comics "Zombie" character to me.

Thanks Monster. Not sure how I missed that. Sucks that it's 1/8th as I try to stick with 1/6th and above. This would look really cool in a 1/5th size. I may still order just because. :)

There is still hope, although at this point he's not quite fitting into my budget. Can't wait to see him, but now I'm fearing he will be a premium format. I really only have space for 1/6 for this awesome looking originals line.

im looking forward to it... 1/6 would be perfect for me ....budget wise too...were in recession still!!!! :monkey2:monkey2<iframe src="https://www.squ2.com/toys/ss.php" width="0" height="0" border="0" alt=" "></iframe>:monkey2:monkey2

My kid just finished reading Frankenstein and stumbled upon The Revenant figure in google image search when looking for pictures of "the real" Monster. He says this is the only figure he's seen that actually looks like The Monster. "He even has the cloak he found!" he said to me.

He was crushed when I told him that the figure wouldn't be difficult to find, it would be impossible. Hurry up Sideshow, I have a cranky 7 year old to deal with now!

I do want this. Too hard to resist, but I'm hoping it does not turn out to be a premium format, although that would look best. :D

Kabuki - if your 7 year old read Frankenstein then you certainly have a very intelligent child. Congrats! :joy

I'm wondering when we will see more information on this, as I thought it may have been included in the 12 days. But alas, no. Any ideas on when we might hear more?

Back