Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust Shipping Soon....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it seems that only a handful of people here purchased the Frankenstein Bust. Does this mean that the high priced Items are cutting to deep into Collectors wallets?

If I had the money, this is one line I would definitely collect. Congrats on all your Frank pics (esp P1X4R - those close up shots of the neck bolts were especially great).

:rock :frank :rock

Well it seems that only a handful of people here purchased the Frankenstein Bust. Does this mean that the high priced Items are cutting to deep into Collectors wallets?

I can barely afford these things even with whittling them down to $200 or so by painting for folks. They are far too expensive. Wolfman will probably be the last one for me. Nice round set of 4.

Not me, I have every intention of getting one; but I am waiting to try my hand for a SSE version.

:frank :monkey3 :frank

I doubt that all Four Hundred were sold to people on the Freaks Board. Im sure most went to Places like Amok Time and Monsters In Motion.

I doubt that all Four Hundred were sold to people on the Freaks Board.
Agreed.

Im sure most went to Places like Amok Time and Monsters In Motion.
Right. Only a handfull of people here, who post with some sort of regularity on this board, have bought, or are thinking about buying, the bust.

I think the fact the the ES sold out, regardless of to whom it was sold, implies that there is a market for these so-called "high-end collectibles."

Wow, this bust is just beautiful and as usual P1X4R's pics shows its quality.
I am really feeling this and would love the SSE version.:D

Say, have any of you seen 'Gods and Monsters'? Starring Ian McKellen and Brenden Fraser? It revolves around James Whale the creator/director of Frankenstein/Bride. A beautiful and brilliant film. I heartily recommend it to any fan. Given me much more depth and understanding behind the man.

Received mine today, unfortunately with the suit/jacket completely ripped loose at the back where it is supposed to be wrapped around and glued to the back. I have emailed Cindy for a replacement, but in the meanwhile at least i can display him as the damage isn't visible from the front.

Love the bust, i really do.

Frankiebust2-GM.jpg

Frankiebust1-GM.jpg

Looks great and i am happy with the way it turned out save for a few gripes like the fact that the eyes could have been paid more attention to in terms of detail etc.

Frankiebust3-GM.jpg

I have heard a few gripes on other forums about the paint color/choice for the skin. But if you look at these ACTUAL COLOR PICS of Karloff in the Monster make up from his home movies, you will see the tone is dead on. **Ahem**If you'll pardon the expression.:lol

I have heard a few gripes on other forums about the paint color/choice for the skin. But if you look at these ACTUAL COLOR PICS of Karloff in the Monster make up from his home movies, you will see the tone is dead on. **Ahem**If you'll pardon the expression.:lol

Anton, Hey buddy! Thanks so much for posting the pic of Karloff as he was in life in the Frankenstein Makeup!!!!:D YOU KNOW I SAVED THAT PIC!!!!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I got him some days ago.
But it seems like his skin seems a bit green?

Other people also noticed this ?

Back