Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust Shipping Soon....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Monster! Poor Joranthalus post makes me think of Charlie Brown from the Great Pumpkin, when he goes trick or treating and all the other kids get cool treats, and Charlie Brown looks in his bag and says all I got was a rock. :lol

Hang in there Joranthalus im sure yours will be shipping soon. Are you in the U.S? I will Post pictures as soon as I can when I get mine. :monkey5

yeah, i'm in chicago. They probably only got part-way through the orders when the 5 o'clock whistle blew.... it's either that, or they hate me... and frankly, i wouldn't blame them ;)

Well mine should be here tomorrow, but I have to work all day and will not get a chance to put any photos up till Thursday night late. Im so keeping my fingers crossed that they fixed the lapels, and what we saw was a prototype.

Well mine should be here tomorrow, but I have to work all day and will not get a chance to put any photos up till Thursday night late. Im so keeping my fingers crossed that they fixed the lapels, and what we saw was a prototype.

To quote the Monster from BOF: "Work first...then sleep". Your critique and photos will directly affect my purchasing decision. So, for the love of God man...get those pics up quickly!

Ok, I will see what I can do. As soon as I get home from work I will click a few photos. Be warned I don't get off work till 9:00p.m Central Time, so it wil be some time after that. Think good thoughts about lapels till then.

Pics ........................................................... :frank

Seems SS is getting faster as they charged AND shipped the Frankie bust yesteray.

Yesterday i received the Frankenstein's Monster SSE PF that i will display next to the bust. I love it :chew

FrankensteinPF1-TBH.jpg

FrankensteinSSEPF2-TBH.jpg

FrankensteinSSEPF3-TBH.jpg

Ok Im reporting from work. I received my Frankenstein bust!!!!!! There is good new and bad news, the bad news is that the lapels did not get fixed. The good news is that it is not as bad as we thought. The suit has a enough give so that if you wanted to stuff something in the back it will come even with the lapels:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl But acutually the lapels are supposed to lay down and to the side of the sculpture. The problem is that the fabric is a bit stiff and it makes them want to stick out. But even mine after being in the foam packing are already starting to lay correctly. So either way it is going to look ok. Look for pics later tonight.:lol::lol

Ok Im reporting from work. I received my Frankenstein bust!!!!!! There is good new and bad news, the bad news is that the lapels did not get fixed. The good news is that it is not as bad as we thought. The suit has a enough give so that if you wanted to stuff something in the back it will come even with the lapels:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl But acutually the lapels are supposed to lay down and to the side of the sculpture. The problem is that the fabric is a bit stiff and it makes them want to stick out. But even mine after being in the foam packing are already starting to lay correctly. So either way it is going to look ok. Look for pics later tonight.:lol::lol

Universalrocks, How can you do this to us? We want pics now!:lol I kid I kid :rotfl

Back