Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust Shipping Soon....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after a week of procrastination and and months of trepidation, I finally unpacked my bust this morning.

Now, I still think the bust would have benefited greatly from some more mass, but it's not the Pez-head-on-a-stick I feared it would be. I think steaming the collar to relax the fabric to make it lay better on the neck — and what little there is of the shoulders — and pinning back the lapels will give the piece a more "finished" look.

I'm also glad to see the skin tone is not as minty-green as in the prototype pics.

Of the three busts released thus far, I think Ardeth Bey is the most successful in terms of design and execution.

I still submit the Monster from Bride, with the exposed clamps, burns, singed hair, and torn clothing would make a great 1:1 bust down the line. I'm hoping the rumored PF will debut at SDCC.

Got mine today. #150. Paid $200 cash and worked the rest off in building and painting models for the guy who got it for me. He's awesome. I too would say Ardeth is best, followed by Frankie, then Mr. Big Head himself...Dracula.:lol

Well it seems that only a handful of people here purchased the Frankenstein Bust. Does this mean that the high priced Items are cutting to deep into Collectors wallets?

Back