Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust Shipping Soon....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable, i actually got charged, the shipping notice AND the trackingnumber within a two-day window :chew

Alright, that's it - who the h*** are you and what have you done with the REAL Sideshow!!:rotfl

FrankensteinSSEPF2-TBH.jpg

awesom pics of the PF :rock

What a tease ... and now that these are in-hand, the SSE shouldn't be far behind.

:frank

Ok sorry these are late guys, but here they are Im not a good photogarpher so what you see is what you get.

frank4.jpg

frank3.jpg

frank5.jpg

lapels1.jpg

lapels2.jpg

work was busy so this is all I have now let me rest up a bit and maybe more by morning.:monkey5

If I had to score it Id give it a 98. 1 point off for the eyes which I think could have been done better. 1 Point off for the lapels which I think could have been done another way. But over all mega cool. Very good likeness of the Frankenstein Monster!

WARNING WHEN UNPACKING HIM WATCH OUT FOR THE NECK BOLTS, THE TOP OF THESE MAY BREAKOFF
I ALMONST SCREWED UP AND BROKE ONE OF MINE OFF!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LIFT HIM OUT BY THE NECK. LIFT FROM THE BASE, BUT DON'T BREAK OFF THE LITTLE BIT OF WOOD STICKING OUT OF THE BASE EITHER.

Last edited:
thanks for the tip. i'll be opening mine up later tonight. just one more hour left to go from work! :chew

well, i must say that i am extremely impressed with the 1:1 busts from Sideshow. bring on the SSE Frankie! :)

Some great pictures !!

What makes me very happy is that he is just as big as Ardeth Bey, perfect !

Well, it looks great. It also makes me even more annoyed that Dracula is so stinking HUGE. Dracula is bigger than the Frankenstein monster? Between Dracula's blank, expressionless countenance and the size differentiation betwixt him and his pals...I think he is the weakest of the three. I have one, and I'll be keeping him...but he definitely is the weakest of the three. I hope Wolfman is in scale with Frank and Ardeth when he sees release. Nice pics. Cannot wait to get one now.

A:eekW:eekE:eekS:eekO:eekM:eekE

Now I might have to get my first monster piece...
Curses!

Back