Frank Miller/Will Eisner's The Spirit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys might be regretting to license such an awful movie. I never saw it but after reading the some of the review online, I get a sense of the abomination. Hopefully Watchman will measure better.

Frank should stick to writing. The thought of him directing Buck Rogers next is worrisome.

Hot Toys might be regretting to license such an awful movie. I never saw it but after reading the some of the review online, I get a sense of the abomination. Hopefully Watchman will measure better.

Lionsgate did a wonderful of job of pushing the merchandise out on this film. Seems like there's more crap for The Spirit than Iron Man or TDK. I'm sure of a lot of licensees are going to be regretting it. But I've preordered my figures. HT probably won't make too many of them.

Regardless if the movie is good or not, I still want the HT Spirit. He's just cool looking. How was Gabe in the movie Dave?

Worse. I think I was midway through the movie before I just gave up, and watched the pretty colors.

Although, Frank Miller gets his head ripped off by Sam Jackson, and then he uses it to beat up the Spirit. So....

Man I was actually looking forward to this movie. IGN gave it a 1.5 out of 10. And after reading some of your guys reviews I guess I wont bother.

Seriously people,
Frank Miller and the producers of this film DON'T deserve
a dime of your hard earned money...
DON'T pay for this movie, don't rent it..
This movie is a joke in the worst possible way...
I read in one review that it's replacing Battlefield Earth as the worst Sci-Fi/Hollywood attempt...

This movie is the worst movie, people leave before the end, I spend my money and my time with my family for nothing!!!

Back