Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS (Update on Pg. 7)

Hi bros.

Just got a text message tonight (it's Wednesday, 12:27 midnight here) from Mr. Lerma and he said he's almost done with the Big Boss headsculpts. He will try to send a photo of the painted sculpt by Sunday morning here (that's Saturday night US time). :clap

I'll PM you before the end of the weekend, regarding the final payment plus shipping fee.

Heads were already cast.. Ready for painting stage:

393978678.jpg

393978677.jpg

393978690.jpg

393978689.jpg

393978688.jpg

393978687.jpg

393978686.jpg

393978685.jpg

393978684.jpg

393978682.jpg

Wow that is great, just a great project all around. Thanks lonewolf

hehehe bata making a cameo in there too...

Re: Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS (Update on Pg. 9)

Man! I missed this post and missed a good buy. I need to check this forum more from now on. The head looked good.

Guys, Mr. Lerma's painting is just getting delayed due to commitments for the upcoming holiday season. He promised me he will send photos for updates as soon as he has started painting again.

Happy holidays to everyone! :duff

This is actually good news for me. Got crunched pretty good for the xmas thing by having an unplanned Tv purchase this week. Either way tell him to take his time because everything is looking perfect IMO.

Happy New Year, guys! Mr. Lerma's Big Boss is finally complete. Here are the photos of the headsculpt you will be receiving:

394397541.jpg

394397542.jpg

394397543.jpg

394397544.jpg

394397545.jpg

394397546.jpg

394397547.jpg

394397548.jpg

394397549.jpg

Note: The ends of the Bandana are wires, and will be attached shortly. These photos were hurriedly taken, so that we can finally give you feedback.

Please PM me your country and zip code, so I can look up your shipping fee and send you your final payment due.
(Alice, already got your country & zip, thanks for sending in advance).

Thanks for your patience, everyone! :clap

Re: Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS (FINISHED - Page 10)

Wow, that is a stunning headsculpt.

Great looking.. Stunning.. Bad-ass. :duff But no one is rushing to claim their head either. Only Seb has responded so far. :dunno Is everybody still reeling from the announcement that Hot Toys will do Metal Gear Solid figures?

I think Peace Walker is a minor game (PSP-only game), so I think it is a longshot for Hot Toys to release the Big Boss "mature (Peace Walker)" version.. They will more likely do the MGS3 one. I am very happy with this headsculpt, and I can't wait to finish my Big Boss bash. :)

Please PM me your country and zip code, so I can look up your shipping fee and send you your final payment due via PM.

:lol

I am still majorly tempted to jump on a spare if one comes up, even though HT have anounced.

AMAZING sculpt.

Might be worth your while to PM everyone Lonewolf? There has been a lack of comments after every update i've noticed. Maybe people aren't subscribed to the thread!

Already PM-ed everyone concerned. Looking forward to their respective replies. :)

@Snake Eater - Tim, let me know ASAP if you want one Big Boss. The earlier you decide on it, the earlier Mr. Lerma can sculpt & paint one for you. PM me. :wave

HOLY _____ MAN!!!>..how did i miss this?!?!?!....PAINT APPS ARE AWESOME!!!!

awesome, time to start buying gear for big boss!!!!! will the sculpt fit on the advanced truetype body Wolf? i noticed that one body didnt come with the little neck adapter just the sculpted neck so im wondering if the head will sit too low on the body and make it seem like its got no neck even though the neck on the sculpt seems like it shouldnt be a problem. just asking so i can hurry and get me a regular truetype instead. :lol

Back