Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake custom headsculpt

^^^

Wow, already preparing, Mark?! :D Yeah, it fits the HT neckpost shown in the first post (the small one), which again, fits any HT TrueType, including this Burrows-lookalike.

Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake custom headsculpt

Yeah I figured it wouldn't hurt to start shopping now. I'm hoping to find a loose TT body here on the boards for a good price.

You really didn't have to reply in the thread.. But since you already did, I'm replying here.

I've been sending follow-up PMs to you, among others, to confirm. You never replied nor you did not FINALIZE that you will not be getting this sculpt. All I wanted was FINALITY on whether you'll get it or not..

Everybody else showed respect, in that they were replying to my PMs and informing me of any possible delays. You just sent one (1) PM, and that's it?! You want me to guess if that's final or not?

Look at you.. Even after the deadline, you didn't contact me to let me know whatever you're selling didn't sell.. That just speaks about how much you disrespect me. If I didn't post anything about the non-paying members, then you wouldn't even reply wouldn't you? :)

Anyway, they're not harsh words. They're the truth - and it's not me who's harsh, it's the truth.. :lol Don't make it sound like I'm the bad guy, I was the one who you disrespected.

Like I mentioned before, I already contacted you before about my possible late payment through PayPal, so when Sunday came and my funds weren't released, I thought that you were just going to take my name off the list, and everything was going to be cool. But, apparently not...

In any case, sorry that I didn't reply to all of your PMs in time, bro. I had such a busy week, and not much time for the forums. Please don't take it personally, because I didn't mean any disrespect at all :1-1:.

Can't wait to get this!!!...I have one question tho?....where did u get that rifle from?...the one that's in the first couple of pics...?....:)

The rifle, as well as the whole figure aside from the head, is the HT 23rd Marine Regiment sniper. One of the few figures that will never leave my collection. If you just want the rifle you can get it, most likely, on any military 1:6 site by searching for M40.

^^^ Thanks Kelly for the clarification! :)

Here's my unfinished Big Boss bash, still very bare:

393025090.jpg

I need to get a muscle body, as the Narrow-Shoulder TrueType makes him look like a wimp.. Maybe if I add the spandex suit underneath, he won't look so thin.

If anybody has gloved hands, let me know, I can trade stuff towards it. I have an extra Mk22 Mod0 "Hush Puppy" Pistol, with mag & suppressor. :)

That look very cool so far buddy!

I'm ready for Mr Lerma sculpt!!!
Here's mine so far, need a lot of weatheirng.

IMG_9221.jpg

IMG_9220.jpg

UPDATE (11/03-Wed):

I'm still waiting for my PayPal withdrawal to reflect in my bank account. Only then can I withdraw from my bank account, and pay the sculptor the downpayment so he can start scuplting. It didn't help the processing time, that Nov. 1 was a holiday here in Manila, and Nov. 2 is a special working holiday (some offices including banks may have let their employees take the day off yesterday). :(

I'm expecting it to be credited anytime today (11/04-Thu, Manila Time), or the latest to be tomorrow (11/05-Fri, Manila Time).
He is also just waiting for the funds to be credited, before he starts working on them (fair enough). :)

^^Seb, I saw that in your customs thread. Now that it is in the Tiger-Stripe BDU, with all the harness & belts, it looks awesome!!!! :rock

----News Feed, 11/08/2010 (Mon)----

The Downpayment was already paid to Mr. Lerma. He has already purchased his supplies today (Monday - Manila Time), and he said that he will officially start sculpting our project tomorrow (Tuesday, 11/09/2010). The real waiting game starts, and an exciting one at that! :rock

great news LoneWolf, cant wait!!! :clap

Yeah great news, looking forward to it.

Sweet!!! Can't wait for this guy. With Xmas upcoming I'll probably have to wait to get the parts and everything for him, but man I can't wait for the sculpt to arrive.

I have received a 'surprise' PM from one of you that he did not know shipping was NOT INCLUDED in the headsculpt price.

Check my first post, and part of my first-ever post, just right above my disclaimer states clearly - The shipping fee will be determined once he is done with your sculpts.

Again, I am not doing this for profit. I received quite a few PMs to open up a Big Boss group buy since quite a few members liked the custom I got from Mr. Lerma. I am a 'Pay It Forward' kind of guy, and a lot of collectors can attest to this (I can give you references), so I did this Group Buy. I never thought I'd get questioned like this. It is sickening, because you do all of this and it's not enough to be any more clearer.

I will not be responsible for your shipping fee if you have not been reading all the things I type for all of you. I have been outlining everything, and have been very informative about everything so that hopefully, if you read, everything would be clear. I will not cover for your shipping charges, I have already covered enough, namely: Transaction Fee of Withdrawing PayPal money to local money, Fuel expenses to go to the local bank & deposit the account to Mr. Lerma.

One of my mottos in life is Do unto others what you want others to do to you. If I was a buyer from this Group Buy, I want all the information presented clearly on the first post, and I will be reading thoroughly so that I don't miss anything. I did what I could to present all information. A few people in the Group Buy appreciate the informative presentation of the details, but I never thought I will get a 'surprise' PM.

If ever I organize another group buy for one of Mr. Lerma's customs, I will even do more BOLD, UNDERLINE & COLORED formatting on the text, so that everyone can be alerted to read. If that still doesn't work, then I'm not the problem. :)

I was gonna do this when the headsculpts are done, but the situation already calls for it... PLEASE PM ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESSES, SO THAT I CAN START RESEARCHING & ASKING FOR QUOTES ON HOW MUCH YOUR HEADSCULPTS WOULD COST. I will post all mailing options, in case you want faster shipping. Absolutely NO REGULAR MAIL!!!! Registered Mail shall be the lowest-priced shipping option available.

This message was prompted because one of you PM-ed me such. Please understand where I am coming from before you start posting replies to this message. Thank you to the vast majority of you who are aware of all the clauses of the Group Buy. I hope that you continue your good habit of reading everything before deciding on something. You know who you all are! It is the best practice! :rock

Last edited:
Back