Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneWolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the photos of the actual product:

394397541.jpg

394397542.jpg

394397543.jpg

394397544.jpg

394397545.jpg

394397546.jpg

394397547.jpg

394397548.jpg

394397549.jpg

Here are the features:
- Fully painted
- Eye patch and Bandana are sculpted on the head (looks weird if they are not)
- Bandana strings are actually wires, so you can position the bandana to fly any direction you want
- Pre-drilled hole on the neck in order to fit a Hot Toys TrueType small neck post
*Note: The headsculpt is made to be permanently bonded/glued to a small HT TT neck adapter, as the headsculpt is not of rubber material like those Hot Toys is using. I suggest glueing/bonding it on the small HT TT neck adapter once you get it.
- Neckless head is available (for HT muscle bodies), just specify that you want this instead of the one with the neck

Price: US$130

He will require 50% of the custom price upfront, and the remaining 50% can be sent when he is done with the headsculpt.
Whenever you send payment, please add 5% to cover for PayPal transaction fees, unless you have the 'Gift' option which not all countries have.

Big Boss Snake order list (as of 07/20/2011):

1 - elvis1976 (Seb) >> Big Boss HS RECEIVED!
2 - hairlesswookiee (Mark) >> Big Boss HS RECEIVED!
3 - Levit05 (Joel) >> Fully-paid on headsculpt, waiting for shipping fee payment
4 - yautja31337 (Ricardo) >> Big Boss HS RECEIVED!
5 - Alice (Kelly) >> Big Boss HS RECEIVED!

*Go to this site to track your Xend package: https://xendexpress.com/Default.aspx

PM me if interested. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss custom sculpt

That is one fine looking headsculpt.

Nice!!! Put me down for one.

~~Also, what type bodies will these heads work with??

Last edited:

add me !

I'm down. 100% down. Add me to the list!

Great sculpt... and very good price for fully painted and the added bandanna ties.

hey bro! Im from the philippines, and i stumbled upon your post on this customized head. if ever, how much would it cost to get one if i were to order it here in the philippines? and would you know if it is possible to order an MGS2 snake headsculpt? :) (btw, i joined the forums just to contact you! HAHA sadly, i cant pm yet :()

PM Sent, and welcome to the Sideshow Freaks board! :duff

hey bro! Im from the philippines, and i stumbled upon your post on this customized head. if ever, how much would it cost to get one if i were to order it here in the philippines? and would you know if it is possible to order an MGS2 snake headsculpt? :) (btw, i joined the forums just to contact you! HAHA sadly, i cant pm yet :()

UPDATE: Spoke to Mr. Lerma today (Wed, 10/20/10).. He gave a new start date, tentatively the start of November 2010, which is two (2) weeks from now! :clap

He also said it may take him around 4-6 weeks, or a bit longer, due to the total number of sculpts he will be working on. Keep in mind though, that he is delivering the "whole package", sculpted, painted & detailed bandana! :rock

Great news :rock

UPDATE (10/21-Thu): Guys, need to adjust the US$ price of the headsculpt due to exchange rate changes.

Here is the current PayPal exchange Rate:
1 USD = 42.1557 PHP

The sculptor's fee will be demanding the payment in Philippine Pesos, which is PhP3,000. Due to the exchange rate changes, I would need to adjust to the following price so that I don't have to cover for the remaining balance. :(

Old Price: US$65.00
Sculptor's Fee (in PhP): PhP3,000
PayPal's Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 42.1557 PHP
New Price: US$71.16

If you are able to send your PayPal payments in Philippine Pesos, then it is much better as it will avoid having issues with the exchange rate.
Thanks for your understanding.

Got your PM wolf, but sadly, I'll have to pass on this, as my money is tied up on some other stuff right now. I made some good MGS hauls in the past couple of weeks, so I'll be sure to post it in the repsected threads once they arrive from Japan.

That head-sculpt is REALLY expensive, though :horror! Plus, customizing that thing is going to cost an arm-and a leg, if you don't already have the appropriate 1/6 equipment available at your disposal (weapons, camo, body, etc). My hat off to all of you, who are brave enough to do it.

Last edited:

Got your PM wolf, but sadly, I'll have to pass on this, as my money is tied up on some other stuff right now. I made some good MGS hauls in the past couple of weeks, so I'll be sure to post it in the repsected threads once they arrive from Japan.

That head-sculpt is REALLY expensive, though :horror! Plus, customizing that thing is going to cost an arm-and a leg, if you don't already have the appropriate 1/6 equipment available at your disposal (weapons, camo, body, etc). My hat off to all of you, who are brave enough to do it.

I'm sorry but that head isn't expensive at all man.
It's painted and has wire in the bandana.

Most of the sculptor here ask 40$ at least for a headsculpt, you add a paintjob that costs like 50-60$.
So the price is really fair IMO.
If you find this head is expensvie you should never begin with custom figs :panic:

No worries, Solidus.. However, I actually never thought it was expensive, otherwise I won't even bother helping out our fellow Freaks in acquiring this Big Boss sculpt. I see a lot of customizers here who sculpt figures without painting them, and are charging hundreds of dollars. :dunno

The price is expensive if you compare it with the regular (not rare) headsculpts in the secondary market, which cost US$10-US$20.. The rare headsculpts fetch around US$60-US$80, so this price (for a custom HS, an exclusive, non-mass-produced HS) is even cheaper.

We are lucky that my buddy Francis Lerma is still new, because when he becomes well-known for his work, he will charge much higher with the talent he has shown me so far.

Last edited:

Eh... you know what! Sign me up then, wolf. I'm not that familiar with the prices of customs, but this sculpt is just too good to pass up. I'm waiting for some payments on Ebay, so I should have the initial payment ready soon.

If he does an MGS2 ver I will be ALL over it.

BRILLIANT sculpt.

I added information in the 1st post, since a lot of you are asking about the neck post compatibility. :)

The headsculpt will have a pre-drilled hole on the neck in order to fit a Hot Toys TrueType small neck post:
HT-TT2010B-smallneck1.jpg

*Note: The headsculpt is made to be permanently bonded/glued to a small HT TT neckpost, as the headsculpt is not of rubber material like those Hot Toys is using. I suggest glueing/bonding it on the small HT TT neckpost once you get it.

To add to your 'peace of mind' on the talent of our Big Boss sculptor, Mr. Lerma also did this custom before he sculpted my Big Boss HS:

The Winchesters of 'Supernatural' TV Show

The-Winchesters--the-winchesters-705374_1024_768.jpg

PIC_0068.jpg

PIC_0070.jpg

PIC_0069.jpg

PIC_0067.jpg
[/quote]

Back