Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss custom sculpt

Pretty damn cool mate, he is a very talented sculptor.

Eh... you know what! Sign me up then, wolf. I'm not that familiar with the prices of customs, but this sculpt is just too good to pass up. I'm waiting for some payments on Ebay, so I should have the initial payment ready soon.

Dude I wouldn't worry about the prices after paying the headsculpt. 1/6 military weapons and stuff are dirt cheap on ebay. My only problem is trying to decide what uniform I want to put him in. I think the Jungle Camo is the way I'm going. Try looking at Monkeydepot.com for some 1/6 military stuff. They always have good deals.

If I hadn't made a vow to keep my collecting to Film and Television I would be alllll over this. Your friend is a very talented sculptor, I look forward to seeing his future works!

One (1) week before the deadline.. Gave Mr. Lerma (sculptor) an update on how many we have so far. :duff

I almost miss this amazing custom thread, luckily i'm got here just in time :yess:

I'm really liking what i see, but US$71.16 is an arm and a leg to me ...so i would really really
appreciate if u could post a couple of pics more with brighter lighting to see the eyes (it's all
about the eyes for me) and front distance shot to compare the head size with the whole body :pray:

I thank you for ur understanding on this, cant wait to see the pics and be on the list :hi5:

Close Up Photos of Headsculpt posted

@bangkok_wolf - Done, mate! Check the 1st post in this thread. :wave

This is the 2nd-to-the-last day of reservation for a Big Boss custom headsculpt from the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker video game.

Please check the 1st post of this thread for an updated list of who has sent downpayment, and who hasn't yet.

Happy thursday! :duff

Order list updated.

UPDATE (10/29-Fri): Guys, need to adjust the US$ price of the headsculpt due to exchange rate changes.

Here is the current PayPal exchange Rate (you can check this anytime by going to PayPal website):
1 USD = 41.9741 PHP

Previously at: 1 USD = 42.1557 PHP (10/21-Thu)

The sculptor's fee will be demanding the payment in Philippine Pesos, which is PhP3,000. Due to the exchange rate changes, I would need to adjust to the following price so that I don't have to cover for any differences in the amount. :(

Old Price: US$71.16
Sculptor's Fee (in PhP): PhP3,000
PayPal's Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 41.9741 PHP
New Price: US$71.47
Half of HS Price: US$35.74

If you can send your payment in Philippine Peso currency to avoid bloody conversion changes, then please just follow this:
Sculptor's Fee (in PhP): PhP3,000
Half of HS Price: PhP1,500

Thanks for your understanding. :wave

Payment Deadline Extended 'til Nov. 1 (Mon), 3:00 am US MST

To all unpaid members who signed up for this custom -

I have extended the payment deadline to November 1, 2010 (Monday), 3:00 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time.

Please let me know when you can send your payment. I am just waiting for all unpaid members on the order list, so that I can pay the sculptor ASAP. He is already shopping for supplies for our project.

I would appreciate it if you will let me know ASAP how you are going to proceed. Thank you.

NEW SIGN-UPS ARE WELCOME, AS LONG AS YOU SEND DOWNPAYMENT BEFORE THE DEADLINE (Nov. 1, 2010, Monday, 3:00 A.M. US MST)

For any questions, clarifications or requests for assistance, PM me. I will reply as soon as I read your PM.

Re: MGS: Peace Walker Snake custom HS (Payment Deadline Extended, U can still sign up

Up.. Less than 10 hours to go before the deadline, folks. If you want it, don't miss the opportunity. :duff

Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake custom headsculpt

This group buy is now closed. Any future requests to be part of this custom headsculpt group buy, PM me.

To everyone who contacted me but did not pay, nor did they even have the balls to say they're no longer interested to participate: Please do not waste people's time. Time is more precious than money. If you would have told me you were backing out, I would have not wasted my time sending you PMs. My pet peeves are time-wasters.

To everyone who paid, communicated & did not cause any wasted time:
Thank you. Good karma to you all:
1 - elvis1976 (Seb)
2 - hairlesswookiee (Mark)
3 - Levit05 (Joel)
4 - yautja31337 (Ricardo)
5 - Alice (Kelly)
6 - Snake Eater (Tim)
7 - Platty (Rob) - Late in paying (hasn't paid as of 3:00 A.M. US MST) but communicated to ask for extension within the day
8 - GrayWolf87 - Did not join group buy but had the balls and the respect to inform me.

Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake custom headsculpt

:rock

PUMPED for this. Thanks for making it happen Jeff! :)

Can't wait to get this!!!...I have one question tho?....where did u get that rifle from?...the one that's in the first couple of pics...?....:)

This group buy is now closed. Any future requests to be part of this custom headsculpt group buy, PM me.

To everyone who contacted me but did not pay, nor did they even have the balls to say they're no longer interested to participate: Please do not waste people's time. Time is more precious than money. If you would have told me you were backing out, I would have not wasted my time sending you PMs. My pet peeves are time-wasters.

To everyone who paid, communicated & did not cause any wasted time:
Thank you. Good karma to you all:
1 - elvis1976 (Seb)
2 - hairlesswookiee (Mark)
3 - Levit05 (Joel)
4 - yautja31337 (Ricardo)
5 - Alice (Kelly)
6 - Snake Eater (Tim)
7 - Platty (Rob) - Late in paying (hasn't paid as of 3:00 A.M. US MST) but communicated to ask for extension within the day
8 - GrayWolf87 - Did not join group buy but had the balls and the respect to inform me.

Harsh words man. I did inform you earlier in the week that I was having some difficulties with PayPal and that I might be late. I waited until yesterday, but they still didn't release my funds from the signed copy of Peace Walker that I sold :(. In any case, Wolf, you still have a pretty decent turn out.

Be sure to post some photos when you get your sculpts in hand, guys! I'd love to see some comparrison shots of your custom figures versus Medicom's Croc Cap Snake figure :hi5:.

sent the rest of the money today....i figured i might aswell pay it all off....please update your list....thanks and if you could please answer the question from above...:)....i would really appreciated

You really didn't have to reply in the thread.. But since you already did, I'm replying here.

I've been sending follow-up PMs to you, among others, to confirm. You never replied nor you did not FINALIZE that you will not be getting this sculpt. All I wanted was FINALITY on whether you'll get it or not..

Everybody else showed respect, in that they were replying to my PMs and informing me of any possible delays. You just sent one (1) PM, and that's it?! You want me to guess if that's final or not?

Look at you.. Even after the deadline, you didn't contact me to let me know whatever you're selling didn't sell.. That just speaks about how much you disrespect me. If I didn't post anything about the non-paying members, then you wouldn't even reply wouldn't you? :)

Anyway, they're not harsh words. They're the truth - and it's not me who's harsh, it's the truth.. :lol Don't make it sound like I'm the bad guy, I was the one who you disrespected.

Harsh words man. I did inform you earlier in the week that I was having some difficulties with PayPal and that I might be late. I waited until yesterday, but they still didn't release my funds from the signed copy of Peace Walker that I sold :(.

Last edited:

To Tim (Snake Eater) & Joel (Levit05).. Thanks! I'm also excited for you guys. I'm getting another Snake head, haha! :wave

Joel (Levit05) - which rifle? The sniper rifle? It was Mr. Lerma's, that kitbash was his, he just stuck the head on one of his bodies to show me how it looks like. :) I'm gonna ask him, or look for one off the net.

thanks man!!!...guess i should have read this before i sent the PM...LOL....

Back