Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake custom headsculpt

LOL! Hi Seb. I also can't wait for the progress photos. Mr. Lerma said he will do improvements on the Big Boss sculpt, improvements from his first sculpt which is mine.

You guys are very lucky, as you will all have better sculpts than me. LOL!

I'm dying to see the sculpt!

Re: Francis Lerma's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake custom headsculpt

Does Francis Lerma do commissions ?

That Big boss sculpt is awesome can't believe I never saw this thread till now.
If you ever commission a MGS1 OR MGS2 Solid Snake then please let me know.

Update from Mr. Lerma: Casting Photos

393784354.jpg

393784353.jpg

393784352.jpg

Re: Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS (Update on Pg. 7)

That's awesome!

I predict your friend will have ALOT of business the next time something is offered up...;-)

Bryan Mills got snubbed

Well, the last attempt for a Group buy, for a Liam Neeson (Bryan Mills of Taken) was snubbed. I honestly want to take advantage of the opportunity - to submit another project while Mr. Lerma is still working on ours - so that we can get ahead of everybody else in his queue. Haha! :D

Does anybody have any suggestions on what the next sculpt project should be? :dunno

I predict your friend will have ALOT of business the next time something is offered up...;-)

Revolver ocelot for thenext project. lol

Honestly i think it's difficult to open a thread without any sculpt to show.
I mean if the Neeson sculpt was ready to show i'm sure i'm sure more people would be interested.

Great point, bro Seb. I guess I'll have to commission one for myself first, to encourage others.

Yeah, Revolver is kinda similar-looking to Big Boss, shouldn't be too hard for Mr. Lerma:

OcelotImage_11.jpg

Yeah, that looks cool! I wish I could find good reference photos online, there aren't many:

metal-gear-solid-2-revolver-ocelot-action-figure-436-p.jpg

that looks awesome Lonewolf, really looking forward to see it all done.

Yeah, it does! :clap

I ordered this along with you guys, since Mr. Lerma said he made improvements from the first version he did for me. I can't wait!!!!

that looks awesome Lonewolf, really looking forward to see it all done.

Just seen the updated Big boss sculpt and I must say that it does indeed look perfect.
Heres hoping for more metal gear characters.
If you need any mgs 2 ocelot photos let me know as I have all the art books which have lots of pictures of all the characters from mgs 1-3

Hi Jack -

Glad you dropped by this thread! :wave

Yeah, if you don't mind, I'd like to receive photos of the MGS2 Ocelot based on your Art Books. I am also browsing eBay for Metal Gear Solid artbooks for sale, in case I find a cheap one! :clap

I also feel I need to have a Liquid Snake down the line. :dunno

Just seen the updated Big boss sculpt and I must say that it does indeed look perfect.
Heres hoping for more metal gear characters.
If you need any mgs 2 ocelot photos let me know as I have all the art books which have lots of pictures of all the characters from mgs 1-3

liquid and SOLID snake...i will prolly pick up ocelot as well....but i recently bought a Von cleef head to mimic Elvis's ocelot...of course i have to do some minor sculpting on it to make it look more like the game character then the western character still...i love this scale...its very fun to do these characters...:)

Back