Fox confirms Xmen 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rushed development is more at fault than Ratner for the shortcomings of the film. But today Arad said they were going forward with Wolverine and Magneto rather than X4.

There are 3 analogies for why I think X3 was a decent movie (and most of all didn't feel like last summer's Fantastic Four).

1) X3 is like seeing a reunion rock tour where a key member isn't there. The orginal members are solid but something crucial is missing. In this case Bryan Singer.

2) It's like when KISS released a disco album in the 70's. It was an alright disco album but if you were looking for KISS music, it wasn't there.

3) Ratner couldn't screw-up with Singer's franchise (cast, tone, art design, script outline) just as Bush couldn't lose in Afganistan with Clinton's army. The miltary exercise succeeded, but not as well as it would have under the previous leadership (Clinton would have gotten UBL). (And yes, as this analogy goes, if Ratner were to direct an X4-6 it would be like Iraq.)

As this post touches on some sensitive subjects, please forgive me if it offends any true beleivers or KISS fans.

gdb said:
There are 3 analogies for why I think X3 was a decent movie (and most of all didn't feel like last summer's Fantastic Four).

1) X3 is like seeing a reunion rock tour where a key member isn't there. The orginal members are solid but something crucial is missing. In this case Bryan Singer.

2) It's like when KISS released a disco album in the 70's. It was an alright disco album but if you were looking for KISS music, it wasn't there.

3) Ratner couldn't screw-up with Singer's franchise (cast, tone, art design, script outline) just as Bush couldn't lose in Afganistan with Clinton's army. The miltary exercise succeeded, but not as well as it would have under the previous leadership (Clinton would have gotten UBL). (And yes, as this analogy goes, if Ratner were to direct an X4-6 it would be like Iraq.)

As this post touches on some sensitive subjects, please forgive me if it offends any true beleivers or KISS fans.

Nice analogies!! But the movie is still blew for the most part. I don't think we'll see X4 any time soon simply because they have plans for a Wolverine and Magneto movie. Also, Iron Man, GR, Hulk 2, and Spiderman will be coming soon. THat's a lot of Marvel movies!!:google

captain sack said:
are you two people using the same account? in your first post you say you want singer for x men 4 and now you say he definately won't be back. (of course he won't be back, he'll be directing superman 6)
:lol
I learnt more about that after my first post, then again I could wish for Singer but I dont think it will happen.:monkey2

Back