Forza Motorsports 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha thats strange. I actually found the slight change in car much better and very noticable.
I must say the sound effects on this are awesome and far better than whats in gt5

Just to be clear, I'm talking about switching from where you can only see the hood to the next view where there is nothing obstructing the view of the track. It looks like I'm driving in a truck. Minor complaint and mostly just personal preference.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about switching from where you can only see the hood to the next view where there is nothing obstructing the view of the track. It looks like I'm driving in a truck. Minor complaint and mostly just personal preference.

Oh I see. Not really tried that view point as i play it mainly in the cockpit.
Il have a look later

Yep, although the Xbox is pretty tempting. Halo, Gears of War, etc.

It would be cool to have both consoles, best of both worlds. But I don't think I'd get a Xbox just for 2 or 3 more games.

Yep, although the Xbox is pretty tempting. Halo, Gears of War, etc.

It would be cool to have both consoles, best of both worlds. But I don't think I'd get a Xbox just for 2 or 3 more games.

I have both. I use my 360 more as i find the games tend to run a bit better on it when on both machines. I love the ps3 exclusive games, GT5, god of war, heavy rain, motorstorm...
Infact heavy rain was one of the best games i played last year. Loved it.
Also x box live even tho they charge you, it is a very good service imo.

No one in the US got this today??
Thought there would have been some comments by now...:impatient:
Really looking forward to this

No one in the US got this today??
Thought there would have been some comments by now...:impatient:
Really looking forward to this

I went to best buy this morning after finding out there was a collector's edition last night. I don't know when I'm gonna have the time to play this since I haven't started playing Gears 3, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, or Dark Souls yet... :panic:

I went to best buy this morning after finding out there was a collector's edition last night. I don't know when I'm gonna have the time to play this since I haven't started playing Gears 3, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, or Dark Souls yet... :panic:

Tell me about it. I literally have a list of 6 games id love to have but narrowed it down to 3 ( fifa, forza and battlefield ) nice variation.
I will pick gears, batman, cod and uncharted up later on.
Oh I forgot Rage.
And found out yesterday goldeneye's out early november aswell :panic:

I also really fancy getting the Kinect for this for the head tracking. Looks like it could work really well and add a whole new dimension to the game. Roll on Friday :)

Tell me about it. I literally have a list of 6 games id love to have but narrowed it down to 3 ( fifa, forza and battlefield ) nice variation.
I will pick gears, batman, cod and uncharted up later on.
Oh I forgot Rage.
And found out yesterday goldeneye's out early november aswell :panic:

I also really fancy getting the Kinect for this for the head tracking. Looks like it could work really well and add a whole new dimension to the game. Roll on Friday :)

Head tracking in GT5 was pretty cool.

Anyone get that funky wireless wheel for the 360? Looks pretty strange and wondered how it performed.

Back