force unleashed 1/6 secret apprentice?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One can only hope...

Regular costume please...

And Sith Stalker armour...

Cue the EU hating in 3...2...1...

i havent seen the sith stalked armour yet, im almost finished the game. just at the laser beam part of the death star right now. so hopefully once im done ill get all the costumes. but yes this would make a kick ass figure, im not really a big fan of many of the characters in star wars except darth maul. whats EU?

You'll get the Sith Stalker armour once you finish the game on the Dark Side...

The EU is the expanded universe...anything outside of the 6 films...

Yeah, I'd like him and Grand Admiral Thrawn from the EU. Thrawn could look so cool.

DK what The Apprentice looks like, but Thrawn?
Nope.
If you gotta have anyone from those books it has to be Mara Jade.

Cheers,
Doug

Mara is cool, but how could you want to pass on Thrawn. He was basically the #4 man in the empire after Palpatine, Vader, and Tarkin. But as a tactical genious, he could have possibly been smarter than all three of them.

Yeah, I'd like him and Grand Admiral Thrawn from the EU. Thrawn could look so cool.

I'm a huge fan of the EU and while I'd rather have a Tarkin way before a Thrawn, I agree with HBW on this. If they're gonna do someone from the Thrawn novels, it's gotta be Mara first. I'd love to see what Sideshow would do with her Emperor's Hand get-up and purple lightsaber (which I believe was Mace's recovered by Palpatine, yes?).

dont know what characters you guys are talking about, but npow that i beat the game id like the apprentice in the sith stalker costume, or any costume for that matter.

I'm a huge fan of the EU and while I'd rather have a Tarkin way before a Thrawn, I agree with HBW on this. If they're gonna do someone from the Thrawn novels, it's gotta be Mara first. I'd love to see what Sideshow would do with her Emperor's Hand get-up and purple lightsaber (which I believe was Mace's recovered by Palpatine, yes?).

Partially...apparently it's just the crystal from Mace's saber...

Or so I've heard...

If they decided to start doing EU sets, then they should do one of the Thrawn trilogy. Have Thrawn, Mara, and a third character introduced in it, possibly Talon Karrade. I'd definatly buy both Thrawn and Mara for sure.

Back