force unleashed 1/6 secret apprentice?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't agree Randy, but I respect you! :emperor

well thats good:peace but seriously tho
they need to make this guy.

SecretApprentice_tfu.jpg

SecretApprentice_bg.jpg

i dont know what up with all the belts, i honestly didnt notice til you pointed that out. whats up with all the buttons on darth vader?

He has all those belts so he can carry stuff...he doesn't have a backpack or anything...

You need them if you're gonna carry six lightsabers around all the time...

yea, i tried finding a pic of the sith stalker armour, which what he becomes if you fullfill the dark side, so if they were to make this character theyd have to make 3 versions. the apprentice,sith stalker, and i think you get jedi robes if you just the good side

yea, i tried finding a pic of the sith stalker armour, which what he becomes if you fullfill the dark side, so if they were to make this character theyd have to make 3 versions. the apprentice,sith stalker, and i think you get jedi robes if you just the good side

Or they could make a 3 pack...with all 3...

Or how about a 2 pack with just the dark side versions...

Much better that way...I don't have to buy any Jedi then...

After finally playing some of the game. I might be interested in this as well. (especially the new look and all)

But i have more playing to do yet.

Man, Sith Master was SO DIFFICULT! Especially the dropbase on Raxus Prime...

I found Kazdan Paratus harder than Palpatine!

Imagine if Hot Toys had the license for Star Wars...they could do a DX Starkiller with multiple outfits...:drool

Imagine if Hot Toys had the license for Star Wars...they could do a DX Starkiller with multiple outfits...:drool

I am so sick of the "imagine if HT's". Lets face it - you'd get a couple of awesome core characters - but that's probably it.

They produce incredibtle stuff but do way to many rehashes rather than producing a good range of figures from a line.

Show me one single line that they have gone into deeply. I think Iron Man might be the first I would consider a good spread - and that is more due to being able to use a base with minor tweaks - even then they haven't done an Obadiah or Iron Monger (but that may still happen).

I am so sick of the "imagine if HT's". Lets face it - you'd get a couple of awesome core characters - but that's probably it.

They produce incredibtle stuff but do way to many rehashes rather than producing a good range of figures from a line.

Show me one single line that they have gone into deeply. I think Iron Man might be the first I would consider a good spread - and that is more due to being able to use a base with minor tweaks - even then they haven't done an Obadiah or Iron Monger (but that may still happen).

Hence the word imagine...I know it isn't gonna happen, but I can dream...

Star Wars sells more than those franchises and have way more characters.
Dont know how many secondary characters would sell for those other franchises.
Its good enough for me that they are helping SSC out now. I wouldnt be against them making SW though.

Honestly this guy looks like a homeless Abercrombie model.

I cant imagine anyone is going to bother to produce a figure from this game anyways.

On that note- anyone see the new downloadable content? Its $10usd for 20 minutes of gameplay and no extras. Or the new 'Sith' edition re-release of the game? Its the same game with one added level. Pssh. I wont support this nonsense in any form.

Back