Force FX saber questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would keep a look out for Luke Ep6 Green one,
I have one in every colour and that one looks the coolest and brightest!

It is the brightest. I've had Vaders red blade and lukes green blade going at the same time in a dark room, and the green overpowers it :lol

Can't wait for the Dooku one!!

I've even gotten a little extra, "boost" from using Energizer's Ultimate Lithium batteries for digital devices as well...

I have the ESB Vader and ROTJ Luke and both are really cool. They are a definitely fun SW items to have, makes you feel like a kid when you ignite them :rock

It's fun to swing them around too. My little cousin and I sometimes play with them (carefully of course) we use the toy ones when we want to really go at it.

My cat is terrified of mine too. When he gets under the bed and won't come out I fire one up and stick it underneath at him. :lol

love these things. i only have Vader's but will add Yoda's to put in the Rubies Yoda's hand. people who visit love them too, they always want to hold the lightsaber and turn it on and off. good quality hilt for the price too.

I have seen Big Al's collection of Lightsabers and they are extremely cool!, some rare ones too - he had Windu's.

It spurred me on to get 3 of them, I have Luke/Vader and Yodas.

Is there any difference between the Vaders? Or,
Did they make a different Vader for 4,5, and 6, or was it the same in all?

I was thinking maybe if they made an ep4, the ep 6 may be brighter......

There are two Vader Force FX's, the MR Ep V was the first, then they did an Ep IV which is still being produced now that Hasbro have the license...

Mine's the ESB as well. The hilt is a really great reproduction of the prop, RS did comparison shots between the ANH Vader FX and the high-end replica and they look nearly identical.

The ROTJ is altered quite a bit to accommodate the blade, but still looks cool.

018.jpg

017.jpg

Heres my set up, got Mace Windu, Obi Wan, Jedi Luke and Vaders Saber.
They dont photograph too well, but they are REALLY bright in night light.

damn Big Al!!!

:drool:drool:drool:drool

That is an awesome!!! classy!!!! display!!!!

I might just have to replicate that.........

What else you got in there.........MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!

WOW, thanks for the compliments, It is the best part of my humble collection to be honest, always knew that hte vertical stands were the way forward and managed to get the pieces just before the prices skyrocketed.
I will try and sort some pics, but I have an empty detold at the end of my room, so want to fill that before i sort pics.

Back