Force FX saber questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice set up Al. Where did you get the case for Dooku's lightsaber? I have one and I want to get a case for it so I can set it out.

what do you mean?
Dooku comes with the case, its the sig edition, so dont know if that makes a difference,
With regards to it being on the wall, i just put 2 shelf brackets underneath and painted them the same colours as the wall was done.

Ah, mine didn't come with a case. :( Maybe its because it isn't the signature. :dunno

I was wondering if the hasbro ones were as good as the Master Replicas ones. I already have the MR ESB Luke and ROS Anakin and I'm hoping to get the ROTJ Luke. If hasbro makes Luke's green lightsaber (assuming they haven't yet, I haven't really looked into it yet) and its just as good, I might grab it instead of trying to hunt down the MR version.

Yeah,

Tark makes a good point about them remaking the ep4 luke.

Why wouldnt they?

Has anyone heard anything?

Look at what happened to UC's LOTR line. People were payin a grand for the high elven sword. UC comes along and starts reproducing them. I know I would be pissed if that were me.

Took just sayin'.........

Ah, mine didn't come with a case. :( Maybe its because it isn't the signature. :dunno

no, i dont have the signature dooku either but mine has a case. the seller probably didnt include it?

dooku4.jpg

Guess not, I don't have a stand or case or anytihng for it. I tried using an extra FX base I had but that didn't work.

Does anyone know how to repair these. I have an ESB Vader that has packed up. Tried the sound unit in the ANH Luke and that worked so I asume the problem is in the hilt.

Personally I would rather have a Master Replica lightsaber. If someone comes to my house and sees Hasbro on it they might laugh and think it's childish no matter how good the quality is.

Back