• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Bane Hockey Mask, Old MR FX Saber, Freddy Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmacattack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell a few items to make some quick cash. I ship inside the US only and all prices include shipping. I will provide more pics and info upon request.

First up is an old 2005 MR Force FX lightsaber. This thing has seen better days. It is missing some of the greebles on the side as well as some paint. The lightup/sound function is also a bit buggy but works for the most part. This poor thing is just begging to be converted into a trooping saber. No stand included. $45 or best offer.

Custom painted Bane hockey mask. Originally a cheap mask bought on eBay. Doesn't have straps $35

Unpainted Freddy mask. Not sure about the maker. Bought on eBay recently and decided it wasn't what I wanted. The mouth was a bit fudged up when it was cut, but is not too bad. Looking to get what I paid for it $40

Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Hockey Masks, Old MR FX Saber, Freddy Mask

All still for sale. Any takers?

Still taking offers!

Bump! Probably gonna have to move these to eBay fairly soon.

Bump for Man of Steel being Awesome!

Back