Flosi's Drawings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Mags! Welcome back! Well, I'm starting a DeviantART profile, so I'll put this on there and provide all the info once it's ready. I'd be totally honored if you bought a print.

Cool. In the mean time, I'm happy to say, he is my iPad wallpaper. :cool:

I'm sticking with SW in the short term but I'd be happy to do one for you down the road. Cool?

Sounds good. I'll be watching this thread with great interest. :duff

Mags, maybe you can be the guinea pig for this then. First, just let me know what you think of the site overall. You can order prints, etc, so let me know if it's easy to use. It seemed like the kind of thing I was looking for, so that if any of you guys really dug a drawing you could get a decent copy should the original be intended for someone else. :)

https://iamflosi.deviantart.com/

Mags, maybe you can be the guinea pig for this then. First, just let me know what you think of the site overall. You can order prints, etc, so let me know if it's easy to use. It seemed like the kind of thing I was looking for, so that if any of you guys really dug a drawing you could get a decent copy should the original be intended for someone else. :)

https://iamflosi.deviantart.com/

Awesome! Quick and easy download, and a huge file! :hi5:

^^^ Prolly a good idea, otherwise cheapskates like me will just be satisfied with the huge file. :monkey3

Sorry Flosi, just trying to protect your good work.

You need it safe for when you submit the portfolio! :clap

Print ordered. Here's what the receipt looks like:

c8d5d20c-33e5-4c0a-843d-96f207be8f2e.jpg

Payment was easy. I used PayPal.

Glad I already copied the image before you did that. :pfft:

But seriously, no I did do that, because I wanted it as my desktop. But seriously, I went to make an order as well, but held off because I'm a bit broke. Sorry brother...

Guess what I was trying to say, is that that Crumb looks so amazing. And also for the record, mine is likely the only one that's framed up on the wall. I love it!

yours will not be the only one
there will be another
Avfin :thwak fury

Back