Flosi's Drawings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get crazy and lynch me guys. I was just saying that one Skeksis grated on me. Dark Crystal is also one of my favorites. I've only got it on DVD, but I put it in about once every two months for bedtime watching. It's also a testament to the power of the film and Jim Henson that that particular character actually does grate on me so badly. It shows how effective their character development was!

I'm kinda ticked off that there's a nice Labyrinth, Dark Crystal two pack bluray, because I already bought Labyrinth on blu...

SC is done!

721e6d24-eb8e-47cd-8f18-ce517e27ad63_zpsaf0db738.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if I can score another FLOSI original after everyone is satisfied and in a year or so. Seems I have the rough draft, and am loving it. I'll be the original FLOSI connoisseur.

That's a ****ing hard word to spell! :mad:

Guess what I was trying to say, is that that Crumb looks so amazing. And also for the record, mine is likely the only one that's framed up on the wall. I love it!

Damn Flosi you have some serious talent! That crumb is so sick looking. I would love to have you commission something for me sometime.

That is a nice crumb flosi, by the way you chose he right thing to do by not making a career of it, not because of your work but because yeah its not fun to draw what other people want all day. Youz got skills brother

Wonder if I can score another FLOSI original after everyone is satisfied and in a year or so. Seems I have the rough draft, and am loving it. I'll be the original FLOSI connoisseur.

That's a ****ing hard word to spell! :mad:

I look forward to getting back on the list after Flosi goes through. :pray:

Damn Flosi you have some serious talent! That crumb is so sick looking. I would love to have you commission something for me sometime.

Let me get a little more up to speed and I'd be happy to, Duck. And thank you so much for the interest! It means a lot to me. :)

Holy **** ricardo............that is seriously ridiculous awesome insane..........:thud:

Flosi, you rock. :duff

Thank you, guys!! :1-1:

Absolutely stunning. I would honestly buy a print of that. Any chance you could make those available to Freaks?

Hey, Mags! Welcome back! Well, I'm starting a DeviantART profile, so I'll put this on there and provide all the info once it's ready. I'd be totally honored if you bought a print. ;duff

:clap

Can you draw me a Chamberlain Flosi? :D

I actually do have a Dark Crystal display...

I'm sticking with SW in the short term but I'd be happy to do one for you down the road. Cool?

That is a nice crumb flosi, by the way you chose he right thing to do by not making a career of it, not because of your work but because yeah its not fun to draw what other people want all day. Youz got skills brother

Thanks, shock!! Yeah, I mean, if you don't draw what you love what's the point?

That Fett actually looks pretty awesome.

There's some really good stuff there that I dig but some is pretty rough... full body takes a little time to get right so short term I might just stick with head drawings... I have some killer SW aliens coming. :D

Let me get a little more up to speed and I'd be happy to, Duck. And thank you so much for the interest! It means a lot to me. :)

Thank you, guys!! :1-1:

Hey, Mags! Welcome back! Well, I'm starting a DeviantART profile, so I'll put this on there and provide all the info once it's ready. I'd be totally honored if you bought a print. ;duff

I'm sticking with SW in the short term but I'd be happy to do one for you down the road. Cool?

Thanks, shock!! Yeah, I mean, if you don't draw what you love what's the point?

There's some really good stuff there that I dig but some is pretty rough... full body takes a little time to get right so short term I might just stick with head drawings... I have some killer SW aliens coming. :D

Excellent, can't wait to see more.

Back