(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) aka Where the "cool guys" of the Star Wars forum hangout...

Just got emails from SSC saying the 442nd and Clone Captain will be ready to ship 23 and 24 Jan 2012...too early.
And that black bun burger looks nasty! Just saw the story about it on G4.

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) aka Where the "cool guys" of the Star Wars forum hangout...

This French fast food restaurant is selling Darth Vader and Jedi burgers. Darth Vader burger has a black bun.

https://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/fast-food-chain-serves-black-burgers-star-wars-170400919.html

470_2201147.0

What the ____ is that? Jeez, that looks like it would make you have blood in your stool. Black bun filled with various meats and cheeses? What is this Flosi's favorites?

I'm kicking myself for not sending away for the rocket pack Vintage style Boba Fett that they had with the Vintage collection last year. I had all the card backs, I was just too lazy to cut the upc codes out and send them in.

I think I may have an extra. :wave

I'm sure the black bun tastes just like a regular bun... but damn, the idea of it is completely off-putting :lol

the black color really makes the lettuce, cheese, & tomato pop..........:yess:

on another note........

DIE JAWA DIE !!!!!!!!!!
sg9.jpg

I always wondered what Jawas looked like without their hood :|
That picture just inspired me to collect sandtroopers after i am done with the EP2 clones

I'm sure the black bun tastes just like a regular bun... but damn, the idea of it is completely off-putting :lol

It's is totally a mental thing. Kind of like when Heinz put out that green ketchup. It tasted the same but the different color made me think it tasted differently and I hated it. Kraft put out a blue Spongebob mac n cheese and the same thing happened.

Face distorted to protect my pride :lol
chewd-1.jpg

That looks really good from what I can see (...chicken :nana:).

That would be pretty cool. I never had the vintage figures since I was born in '85, but the POTF2 figures on were a pretty big part of my childhood and, who am I kidding, my adulthood. They may have not been worth anything, but I got a lot of joy out of collecting them growing up.

I'll never forget how excited I was when the POTF2 figures came out. I skipped my morning class and went to Target, where they were doing a reset and had lables up for the SW figures the night before, and bought every single one they had. I thought they were the greatest things ever. :lol

That's what I was getting at with how I felt about Fanboys. The money doesn't mean much when you put it in that perspective.

for Christmas my parents got me like 20 of these Disney miniatures SW packs. I finished opening them up last night and I must say for small little figures they are pretty neat. Some of them are the legit characters and others of course are the Disney characters dressed up like SW characters.

I'll never forget how excited I was when the POTF2 figures came out. I skipped my morning class and went to Target, where they were doing a reset and had lables up for the SW figures the night before, and bought every single one they had. I thought they were the greatest things ever. :lol

After so long with nothing... it was a welcome product.

Yeah I would have to be a Jedi...

Personally I like this better:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwabxgoSGZY[/ame]

for Christmas my parents got me like 20 of these Disney miniatures SW packs. I finished opening them up last night and I must say for small little figures they are pretty neat. Some of them are the legit characters and others of course are the Disney characters dressed up like SW characters.

Are they the 3 3/4" (approx) scale figures? My brother got my son a few when we were down in Dinseyland a few months back. One was a Donald Duck as Han in Carbonite, complete with feathers on the surface of the block... The other was a Mickey as Luke in X-Wing gear, which was also very cool... They're just sitting on his dresser unopened at the moment, but they look damn cool.

for christmas my buddy got me bad pete as boba fett...........or should i say boba fat.......:lol
he's pretty cool & weighs about the same as a brick.

Saw him there too and remember picking up the blister and thinking "____ing hell, this thing is heavy."

Back